2022-2023 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where did you learn that they usually release at 11 EST? Seems like it should be today because of the AAMC document with all of the important dates for individual schools
Old SDN posts/threads from the school. Been ~11 for the past few years on Mar 1st

Members don't see this ad.

Old SDN posts/threads from the school. Been ~11 for the past few years on Mar 1st

Weird, when I looked at the older threads the release date was March 1 last year, March 2 in 2021, and March 3 in 2020. I didn’t notice what time things were released though.

Edited to correct the dates! My bad guys!

Members don't see this ad :)
Weird, when I looked at the older threads the release date was March 2 last year and March 3 in 2020. I didn’t notice what time things were released though.
Yeah I just checked. I think last year was mar 1 and the prior years were mar 2 actually.

Reactions: 1 user
Usually first tues of the month (has been for last 3 years at least) which would be next week. Only reason we thought today was bc of aamc document.

Reactions: 1 users
Usually first tues of the month (has been for last 3 years at least) which would be next week. Only reason we thought today was bc of aamc document.

I had March 7 as the tentative release date (put it in my calendar and everything…) until I saw the AAMC document too. I guess all we can do is speculate! Good luck to everyone :)

Aint no way I'm making it to next week :(

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Do we think VPS adcom is gathered around a bowl of popcorn just refreshing this thread rn hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
March 1st was a Tuesday last year, so maybe it will be on march 7th this year :<(((((( :cryi::censored::cryi:

Members don't see this ad :)
Aw sad I literally got 3 hours of sleep last night for this :(

• Care
yea you guys made me lose sleep for nothing lolll--here's what i do know, we will know by april :thumbup:

Can we just straight up call admissions to find out when’s decision day rather than agonizing over speculation or are they not allowed to tell us?

Can we just straight up call admissions to find out when’s decision day rather than agonizing over speculation or are they not allowed to tell us?
Don't you know agonizing is half the fun!

yea you guys made me lose sleep for nothing lolll--here's what i do know, we will know by april :thumbup:
I took two melatonin last night to escape the neuroticism but my body burned right through that **** and said no sleep for you sonny boy

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
oh my god just got the A in my portal, checked after an email :eek:

• Love
JUST GOT THE A!!!! PRAISE GOD!!! HE HAS BEEN TOO GOOD TO ME THIS SEASON!!!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
A as well OH MY GOSH😭😭😭😭😭

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Got the acceptance via portal!! Crying in my bedroom, first A of the season. Does anyone who applied to Bassett hear about that program? I just heard for the overall I think.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
if we haven't gotten an email yet, does that mean WL/R then?

Aw sad didn’t get an email yet, not lookin good :(

Seem like the As were not staggered this year like they were last year...

Really hoping As are staggered this year

A just now!! Oh gosh guys, thanks for all your support. You guys are amazing!!

• Love
A! over the moon; won't He do it!

Reactions: 5 users
Made an account to say hello :) Got in with the MSTP a few weeks ago and just wanted to say congrats!

Acceptance today, best of luck yall.

Got the acceptance via portal!! Crying in my bedroom, first A of the season. Does anyone who applied to Bassett hear about that program? I just heard for the overall I think.
Just heard about the waitlist from Bassett via email for anyone who applied to both and wants the tea.

I know I should be upset I don't have an email but I lowkey cannot stop giggling rn lmao (maybe its the copium)

Reactions: 4 users