2022-2023 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did y’all get confirmations from Creighton that they received your FAFSA?

No confirmation from creighton or from FAFSA that they got my app but when I log into the website it says that it was processed. Wondering when we’re going to hear about loan and scholarships.. because I submitted my FAFSA back in late November
 
No confirmation from creighton or from FAFSA that they got my app but when I log into the website it says that it was processed. Wondering when we’re going to hear about loan and scholarships.. because I submitted my FAFSA back in late November
where can we check to see whether our fafsa was processed?

edit: oh do you mean processed as in the status on the fafsa website? I thought you meant we could check whether creighton processed our fafsa LOL, my bad!
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone! I completed my interview ~2-3 weeks ago and haven't received any news from Creighton yet, but when I log onto my secondary application portal theres a message saying "You have been invited to an event. Please click here to RSVP." and it's for an Admitted Student Day - is anyone else seeing this? I'm not sure whether this means anything or if it's been there all along. Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They did tell us next week 😅 best of luck to us both!
ooh im pretty sure depending on when you go to the committee (either last Thursday or this Thursday) we'd heaar back today or next Monday. maybe i heard wrong?
 
To those who were accepted in December or later: has any of you received a link for the fb page/groupme? I am assuming we just need to wait for the links until the school sends it to us, right?
 
Can I switch from the Omaha campus to the Arizona campus now? Also, am wondering if the Omaha campus will have more opportunities than the Arizona one since it's the more established campus and has the undergrad school close by whereas the Arizona campus is new.
 
Can I switch from the Omaha campus to the Arizona campus now? Also, am wondering if the Omaha campus will have more opportunities than the Arizona one since it's the more established campus and has the undergrad school close by whereas the Arizona campus is new.

I felt this way kinda but the pre interview programming made me feel secure about Arizona. I just emailed the office to switch from Omaha to Arizona and they did it easily
 
Advice for someone who’s interviewing this week? I’m sending thank you letters. Thoughts on what updates to give if no new activities but continuing previous ones?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, can any current students let me know about the differences between the Arizona and Omaha campuses. Also if the Omaha campus has better research and other opportunities for residencies since it's the more established one. I know Barrows is close to the Arizona campus, but not really interested in Neuro stuff, and was wondering about the resources in other fields or in general. Right now I'm accepted to the Omaha campus and want to switch to the Arizona one, but if the Omaha campus is better in terms of resources and opportunities then I probably won't.
 
Hello, can any current students let me know about the differences between the Arizona and Omaha campuses. Also if the Omaha campus has better research and other opportunities for residencies since it's the more established one. I know Barrows is close to the Arizona campus, but not really interested in Neuro stuff, and was wondering about the resources in other fields or in general. Right now I'm accepted to the Omaha campus and want to switch to the Arizona one, but if the Omaha campus is better in terms of resources and opportunities then I probably won't.
In terms of research, summer of M1 may be the only time you essentially have time for research and then maybe 3 months. Other summers are spent in rotation. In terms of residencies, there will be a national match day. You will likely match consistent with your ranked preferences. If you want to match in the same area of your medical school, that is fine. Many students desire to match in other geographic areas.