2022-2023 Drew @ UCLA

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey yall for those who got an II. Did they tell yall that " CDU invites you to take the next step in your application" and then you checked your portal to see the Interview Invite. Because my friend got that and Im just wondering if its all the same.
I got this as well but I didn’t get a secondary. Does meaning something or?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I caused misconfusion. I was talking about when you get a II so you should be fine. @tyrannosaurus_wrecks
 
You could email them to get a status update of some sort. It wouldn't hurt^^
I wouldn't recommend that since they're doing a holistic review of primary apps and made that known on their website. According to medicalschoolhq (who I recommend everyone to check out), bugging them might turn them off. I would wait on it and just assume that if you haven't heard back by May 2023, you've been screened out. And that's OK. There are other schools that will see your value and fit!
I also haven't received a secondary yet :/ but it's cool. Great program but CA is too far from family so maybe it's fate :')
 
Sorry has anyone received a pre II- R after submitting the secondary, because my friend recieved one recently?? I didnt know they send these, I assume if you got a secondary you have a good chance of getting the Interview.
 
Yea it’s possible. I know some people who have. They are two different programs both are holistically, but CDU is more mission driven and big on servicing underserved community.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone gotten the email with interview details for this Saturday? I got an email about the pre-interview social, but haven’t had any from the admissions team with the actual interview details (I.e. zoom link, schedule, type of interview, etc.).

I sent them an email last Friday asking about it and they said they were preparing to send additional details, but since it’s two days away I want to make sure I didn’t miss it?
 
Has anyone gotten the email with interview details for this Saturday? I got an email about the pre-interview social, but haven’t had any from the admissions team with the actual interview details (I.e. zoom link, schedule, type of interview, etc.).

I sent them an email last Friday asking about it and they said they were preparing to send additional details, but since it’s two days away I want to make sure I didn’t miss it?
nada
 
I just got info on it. I didn't know Kira also had live sessions in addition to recorded. At least that's what I think we're doing? This is new for me lol
I'm sorry but Kira talent? I know WashU is using Kira but I haven't seen anything from Drew, either on their portal or email communications.
 
still waiting on a secondary. Do they send actual R emails pre-secondary? Like if they screen and deem you uncompetitive, will they let you know right away? anyone who's received a pre-secondary R yet?
I haven’t but I’m still waiting. I emailed them a few weeks ago because someone on here got a secondary after emailing them but I still didn’t get a secondary.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
^^ Im also wondering that too. Does anyone here have any insight on how II works and how frequent they are because looking at threads from lasty cycle is confusing. So it generally takes 2 months to recieve a II? For those who have interviewed can yall give us insight on how the II and admissions proccess works.
 
For people that are interviewing on the 15th, did you all get your Kira Talent links or information? I couldn't find it anywhere in my inbox and spam/junk folder.