2022-2023 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone from Michigan here? Submitted in September and Im still waiting on an II.

Oddly enough yes I am. Submitted earlier than Sep. No hold or II. I don’t really expect anything at this point though

Members don't see this ad.

How long is Drexel taking to get back with decisions? in the interview they said 6-8 weeks but are people hearing back earlier or is this time frame accurate?

Going on 4 months now post ii w/o update

• Hmm
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
When is spring break for Drexel? Trynna factor that in to my despair timeline

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Going on 4 months now post ii w/o update
I remember 2 cycles ago I interviewed like november something and got hit with the permanent WL in like mid March. It be like that here

Reactions: 1 users
Week of 3/27. I think last day to interview is 3/29 or thereabouts, unless things change.
Their website does say that interview in April but then again as long as they’re able to fill up the seats for the next class then I guess they’ll end interviews at the end of March. We’ll see what happens as time goes on

Maybe tomorrow since it's been more on Tues lately. I interviewed on 2/1 so really hoping I get a decision within these next 2 weeks. 6 weeks will be tomorrow and I'm tired of getting my hopes up lol
So. We thinking decisions today or tomorrow?

Maybe tomorrow since it's been more on Tues lately. I interviewed on 2/1 so really hoping I get a decision within these next 2 weeks. 6 weeks will be tomorrow and I'm tired of getting my hopes up lol

Has anyone from 2/1 even heard anything yet??

Has anyone from 2/1 even heard anything yet??
Judging from this thread, I think only those who interviewed early Jan have heard back so far. I Interviewed 1/25 and nothing yet but hopefully within a few weeks.

Reactions: 3 users
I got my II around 3:30 pm EST so holding out that decisions can happen anytime within business hours 🙏🏿

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed, when were you able to see who your faculty and student interviewers were?

For those who have interviewed, when were you able to see who your faculty and student interviewers were?
It was like 9:30 pm the night before for me. I interviewed on a Friday I think

Accepted students, make sure to keep an eye on your Discover Drexel Portal. I saw that I got an update on my financial aid/scholarships and never received a notification.

Accepted students, make sure to keep an eye on your Discover Drexel Portal. I saw that I got an update on my financial aid/scholarships and never received a notification.
I got an email in my Drexel account the other day saying there was an update on my financial aid/scholarships. They’re sending important info there, so if y’all are accepted, make sure you set up that account ASAP!

What days in Dec and Jan hasn’t heard back yet? Trying to gauge how many interview days they held and how many they have processed.

Please Drexel, stop the agony, please send my pre-II R.

I will likely be withdrawing my A here. Happy I can give it to someone on the WL.

Reactions: 7 users
I think one of the last waves of decisions was on a Wednesday, so maybe something will happen today? 🤞🏿

Just withdrew my A, hope it goes to someone still waiting!

Reactions: 10 users
Deferred, interviewed 1/18. Kinda disappointed thought the interview went pretty well guess it’s time to just wait more

• Care
Good to know my theory was correct! Looks like we're in mid Jan rn. For us late Jan/early Feb folks maybe 1-2 more weeks

Just got an A email, interviewed 11/07 never deferred but I kinda just assume I was 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Is there a Facebook group for accepted students?

Does anyone know if later interviews here means a lower chance of getting an A and more likely for a WL?