Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone from Michigan here? Submitted in September and Im still waiting on an II.
Oddly enough yes I am. Submitted earlier than Sep. No hold or II. I don’t really expect anything at this point though
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone from Michigan here? Submitted in September and Im still waiting on an II.
How long is Drexel taking to get back with decisions? in the interview they said 6-8 weeks but are people hearing back earlier or is this time frame accurate?
I remember 2 cycles ago I interviewed like november something and got hit with the permanent WL in like mid March. It be like that hereGoing on 4 months now post ii w/o update
Week of 3/27. I think last day to interview is 3/29 or thereabouts, unless things change.When is spring break for Drexel? Trynna factor that in to my despair timeline
Hopefully I get my decision before then 🤞🏿Week of 3/27. I think last day to interview is 3/29 or thereabouts, unless things change.
Their website does say that interview in April but then again as long as they’re able to fill up the seats for the next class then I guess they’ll end interviews at the end of March. We’ll see what happens as time goes onWeek of 3/27. I think last day to interview is 3/29 or thereabouts, unless things change.
I hope soo, would really like this deferral to turn into an acceptance 😭So. We thinking decisions today or tomorrow?
So. We thinking decisions today or tomorrow?
Maybe tomorrow since it's been more on Tues lately. I interviewed on 2/1 so really hoping I get a decision within these next 2 weeks. 6 weeks will be tomorrow and I'm tired of getting my hopes up lol
Judging from this thread, I think only those who interviewed early Jan have heard back so far. I Interviewed 1/25 and nothing yet but hopefully within a few weeks.Has anyone from 2/1 even heard anything yet??
For those who have interviewed, when were you able to see who your faculty and student interviewers were?
Thank you!!I interviewed on a Monday. I saw them the Friday prior
It was like 9:30 pm the night before for me. I interviewed on a Friday I thinkFor those who have interviewed, when were you able to see who your faculty and student interviewers were?
Congrats! When were you complete?Just received a II at 8:30 PM today!
Thank you! Complete on 11/11Congrats! When were you complete?
I got an email in my Drexel account the other day saying there was an update on my financial aid/scholarships. They’re sending important info there, so if y’all are accepted, make sure you set up that account ASAP!Accepted students, make sure to keep an eye on your Discover Drexel Portal. I saw that I got an update on my financial aid/scholarships and never received a notification.
NothingAnyone hear back today?
1/13 hereWhat days in Dec and Jan hasn’t heard back yet? Trying to gauge how many interview days they held and how many they have processed.
I gotchu guys. Marvins room on replay.
Juicewrld nextYou always remind me I could go listen to sad songs and feel sadder thank you. Playing that rn[emoji120]
Juicewrld next
BRB gonna go listen to "All ADCOMS Are The Same" on repeatJuicewrld next
Just got an A email, interviewed 11/07 never deferred but I kinda just assume I was [emoji23]
Thanks!Yea! You can find it in the portal, under the Welcome in the Pre-Matriculation tab
I hope not.Are they done with interviews here?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.