Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same, silence since July other than open house emails.In the same situation. Unfortunately that’s what it looks like.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Same, silence since July other than open house emails.In the same situation. Unfortunately that’s what it looks like.
Hard to say. Looks like a few interviews went out around this time last year, so I think there's a chanceWouldn’t those interviews already be scheduled though? Hard to believe they are still gonna offer more IIs at this point.
I've only seen some mid-Jan but no late-Jan activity. Has anyone who interviewed in late January heard anything?Do we think there will be decisions released today? some people from mid-late jan havent heard back yet?
is that really the pattern we're on here? One decision each day??
oh oh oh i see, and it used to be Fridays then it was mondays and now it might be wednesdays?
On a Saturday?Pre-II R just now
+1Pre-II R just now
+1How do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.
I'm in the same situation. I wouldn't spend too much time over it tbh. They may have just sent out Rs based on alphabetical order or something. Who knows.How do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.
SameHow do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.
How do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.
I don't mind answering questions, current M1. Might find it hard to spot people right now because we just finished an exam into spring break.Any current Drexel students lurking here that I can ask questions to?
So if it takes 6-8 weeks, people who interviewed early March are gonna hear back in may? Or do you think Drexel will be faster once they reach mid April?
Welcome to the club 🥲Deferred 🙁 Interviewed 1/25
sadboii playlist is officially on queueWelcome to the club 🥲
Mine was just an emailwere any of these calls or just emails?
Based off of last year's thread, they do have interviews that go into April. However, that depends on whether or not they have filled the seats of their next class.anyone else still on hold with no R lol
are they done w interviews??
I was never on hold, just silence, Im starting to wonder if my application was seen. 🙁anyone else still on hold with no R lol
are they done w interviews??
Well you will always be seen and appreciated by us 🙂I was never on hold, just silence, Im starting to wonder if my application was seen. 🙁
awe thanks! I knew the cycle would be long but dang! hope everyones hanging in there.Well you will always be seen and appreciated by us 🙂
In the same boat.anyone else still on hold with no R lol
are they done w interviews??
anyone else still on hold with no R lol
are they done w interviews??
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.