2022-2023 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wouldn’t those interviews already be scheduled though? Hard to believe they are still gonna offer more IIs at this point.
Hard to say. Looks like a few interviews went out around this time last year, so I think there's a chance

Reactions: 1 users
The year is 2049- interviewed 2/15/23 and just got an email to apply to Drexel's MS in Food Science
Blade Runner 2049 Dust GIF

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Members don't see this ad :)
With the amount of defers post interview, it’s funny that ii are still going out. Shouldn’t you try to decrease the workload before adding more work LOL.

Reactions: 6 users
Do we think there will be decisions released today? some people from mid-late jan havent heard back yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Do we think there will be decisions released today? some people from mid-late jan havent heard back yet?
I've only seen some mid-Jan but no late-Jan activity. Has anyone who interviewed in late January heard anything?

I think last year they heard back in early April and spring break is next week. Seems like it's gonna follow that trend

Last year they were releasing through spring break too. I think they will stick to one decision day each week. 1-2 more weeks for us late Jan I think

Members don't see this ad :)
How do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.

Reactions: 4 users
How do I interpret the silence lol. I figure once a pre-II R wave happened I'd get mine, but still nothing.
I'm in the same situation. I wouldn't spend too much time over it tbh. They may have just sent out Rs based on alphabetical order or something. Who knows.

Has anyone submitted a letter of intent? I interviewed earlier this month and am not sure if its appropriate to submit one right now? Also if I do choose to submit, in the document upload section, should I choose the "update letter" option?

I interviewed 3/8, does that mean I’ll hear back late April at the earliest? How to pass the time ??😭

hey guys! received admission elsewhere so i'm withdrawing my app here. best of luck to y'all (especially my fellow deferred peeps). hope a spot opens up for you guys.

Reactions: 19 users
So if it takes 6-8 weeks, people who interviewed early March are gonna hear back in may? Or do you think Drexel will be faster once they reach mid April?

So if it takes 6-8 weeks, people who interviewed early March are gonna hear back in may? Or do you think Drexel will be faster once they reach mid April?

So far I think their progress has been pretty much mirroring last year almost to the week, so going back to that thread may be a good indication. I think ~8 weeks will still hold for March interviewees unfortunately

Post -II R, interviewed 1/23. Best of luck to you all!!!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Anyone from 1/19 interview hear anything? This is by far the slowest school I have ever seen lol. Complete mid july, II 10/18, interviewed 1/19, and still waiting...

Congrats on the As! The rest of the late Jan/Feb peeps I think next week might be our week

Reactions: 2 users
anyone else still on hold with no R lol

are they done w interviews??

edit: i've been on hold since september

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users

Based off of last year's thread, they do have interviews that go into April. However, that depends on whether or not they have filled the seats of their next class.

In the same boat.
I think it's still possible to get an interview in April but expecting an R any day now.

Residency Match - College of Medicine the side bar shows matches from every previous year. The fact that it doesn't have a 2023 option yet makes me think they just haven't gotten around to publishing it yet. It's been only a little over a week since match day though, I'd give it a bit of time.

i really do wish theres another round of decisions this week.....this wait is KILLING ME.

Reactions: 3 users