You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
i really do wish theres another round of decisions this week.....this wait is KILLING ME.
I dare someone to call admissions and ask🫢[emoji2957] (not me doe lol)
Username2022
New Member
Did anyone get their campus assignment today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How would it have come through?Did anyone get their campus assignment today?
soccerbob69
Full Member
negativeDid anyone get their campus assignment today?
i really do wish theres another round of decisions this week.....this wait is KILLING ME.
The last week (potentially) before decision is the most difficult yet… I wish the comeback of Friday decisions. Maybe it will happen due to spring break[emoji854]
I think it'll be posted on the portal either in the admissions or the pre-matriculation tabHow would it have come through?
sir norbiez
Full Member
Anyone know the post II acceptance rate for this School and how accurate the number is haha
Anyone know the post II acceptance rate for this School and how accurate the number is haha
They showed us on interview day. It’s pretty much 50% for the past 2 years.
sir norbiez
Full Member
Does that include people accepted off the WL?They showed us on interview day. It’s pretty much 50% for the past 2 years.
If you don’t mind sharing, how long did it take for you to hear about need-based scholarship from when you filled out the general scholarship application? I filled mine out about 1.5 months ago.I got an email in my Drexel account the other day saying there was an update on my financial aid/scholarships. They’re sending important info there, so if y’all are accepted, make sure you set up that account ASAP!
Yes it doesDoes that include people accepted off the WL?
Finally got the Pre-II R last night. Good luck to everyone else!
For those who have interviewed, did the portal change at all after the interview or does it remain the same until a decision is released?
sir norbiez
Full Member
I'm pretty sure it stays the same.For those who have interviewed, did the portal change at all after the interview or does it remain the same until a decision is released?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for the clarification! I guess I can try out the different Philly cheesesteak options to pass the time while I wait for a post-II decision.I'm pretty sure it stays the same.
heyheyheyheyheyheyheyhey
Full Member
anyone receive their campus assignment yet?!
tinypenguin
Full Member
got my campus assignment 10 min ago! philly campus 🙂
edit: there was an email sent out that it was posted to the portal under admissions decision tab
edit: there was an email sent out that it was posted to the portal under admissions decision tab
I got mine as well at philly!
Is there another "campus assignment" tab that shows up under admissions decision? I don't think I have my assignment yet and I want to know so badly!Got my campus assignment just now! Philly campus!
Idk! I just got an email and haven’t checked my portal yetIs there another "campus assignment" tab that shows up under admissions decision? I don't think I have my assignment yet and I want to know so badly!
Has anyone had luck or heard anyone successfully switch campus assignments from Reading to Philly?
sir norbiez
Full Member
HAHA stuff myself to fill the sadness and anxietyThank you for the clarification! I guess I can try out the different Philly cheesesteak options to pass the time while I wait for a post-II decision.
But it's good to remember all of the great progress and accomplishments that you were able to do throughout this journey. You've made it very far in this arduous journey and I know that your future is bright. Keep up the great work! You will become a great physician to your future patients 🙂HAHA stuff myself to fill the sadness and anxiety
I had completed my interview for Drexel, am thinking about applying to DPMS, was wondering if those interviewed are allowed to?
Can anyone predict when mid-Feb interview decisions will come out 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It looks like it might be next 1-2 weeks because they just gave decisions to the mid January dates. Late Jan/early Feb is hopefully this week.Can anyone predict when mid-Feb interview decisions will come out 🙂
MAybe like in 2 weeksCan anyone predict when mid-Feb interview decisions will come out 🙂
statmedstudent
Full Member
Still waiting on mid-Jan but hoping it’s in the next 2 weeks for you 🥲Can anyone predict when mid-Feb interview decisions will come out 🙂
do we think late jan/early feb interviewees might hear news today?
I very much hope so. Are they holding interviews this week? If not then maybe they can release earlier.
Last week they heard back on Monday but I believe that was spring break. Hopefully this week is finally it 🤞🏿I very much hope so. Are they holding interviews this week? If not then maybe they can release earlier.
sir norbiez
Full Member
This is random but out of all the sdn threads of the schools I interviewed for, this one has the nicest, funniest, and most supportive group of applicants. Thanks for all the support!
Just withdrew my acceptance here. Wishing those of you who are waiting for a decision the best of luck!
based on previous posts, 3:00-4:00 PM seems to be the time frame.if news were to go out today, do we know around what time?
statmedstudent
Full Member
I hope its not ANOTHER day after todayAnother day in purgatory I guess
I hope its not ANOTHER day after today
Or week(s)[emoji37]
I hope its not ANOTHER day after today
Prob ppl will hear something Wednesday
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thegoodfuturedoctor
Full Member
Lol not the ATLA reference!Man where's the person that used to queue up Marvin's Room? When we needed them the most they vanished
Wishing you guys the best of luck!Today’s the day!! Manifesting good vibes for all my late Jan/early feb interviewee peeps!! 😉
sir norbiez
Full Member
Just making sure, but a late interview at Drexel won’t put us at a disadvantage right?