2022-2023 Drexel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My pre-II R finally rolled in!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
i really do wish theres another round of decisions this week.....this wait is KILLING ME.

The last week (potentially) before decision is the most difficult yet… I wish the comeback of Friday decisions. Maybe it will happen due to spring break

Anyone know the post II acceptance rate for this School and how accurate the number is haha

I got an email in my Drexel account the other day saying there was an update on my financial aid/scholarships. They’re sending important info there, so if y’all are accepted, make sure you set up that account ASAP!
If you don’t mind sharing, how long did it take for you to hear about need-based scholarship from when you filled out the general scholarship application? I filled mine out about 1.5 months ago.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who have interviewed, did the portal change at all after the interview or does it remain the same until a decision is released?

got my campus assignment 10 min ago! philly campus :)

edit: there was an email sent out that it was posted to the portal under admissions decision tab

Reactions: 1 users
Got my campus assignment just now! Philly campus!

Got my campus assignment just now! Philly campus!
Is there another "campus assignment" tab that shows up under admissions decision? I don't think I have my assignment yet and I want to know so badly!

Is there another "campus assignment" tab that shows up under admissions decision? I don't think I have my assignment yet and I want to know so badly!
Idk! I just got an email and haven’t checked my portal yet

Did any accepted students not receive a campus assignment? Never received an email, so I'm curious if I messed up something in the portal.

Just received my campus assignment! Email came 10 minutes ago

Has anyone had luck or heard anyone successfully switch campus assignments from Reading to Philly?

Put Reading as preferred site and I got it. I'm like 99% sure I'm dropping my A at Drexel though. Just waiting for all FinAid to come through.

HAHA stuff myself to fill the sadness and anxiety
But it's good to remember all of the great progress and accomplishments that you were able to do throughout this journey. You've made it very far in this arduous journey and I know that your future is bright. Keep up the great work! You will become a great physician to your future patients :)

Reactions: 2 users
I had completed my interview for Drexel, am thinking about applying to DPMS, was wondering if those interviewed are allowed to?

Can anyone predict when mid-Feb interview decisions will come out :)
It looks like it might be next 1-2 weeks because they just gave decisions to the mid January dates. Late Jan/early Feb is hopefully this week.

do we think late jan/early feb interviewees might hear news today?

do we think late jan/early feb interviewees might hear news today?

I very much hope so. Are they holding interviews this week? If not then maybe they can release earlier.

I very much hope so. Are they holding interviews this week? If not then maybe they can release earlier.
Last week they heard back on Monday but I believe that was spring break. Hopefully this week is finally it 🤞🏿

This is random but out of all the sdn threads of the schools I interviewed for, this one has the nicest, funniest, and most supportive group of applicants. Thanks for all the support!

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
Just withdrew my acceptance here. Wishing those of you who are waiting for a decision the best of luck!

Reactions: 7 users
We're all on this hell ride together why make it worse 😭

Reactions: 3 users
if news were to go out today, do we know around what time?

Man where's the person that used to queue up Marvin's Room? When we needed them the most they vanished

Reactions: 4 users
Today’s the day!! Manifesting good vibes for all my late Jan/early feb interviewee peeps!! ;)

Reactions: 5 users
Just making sure, but a late interview at Drexel won’t put us at a disadvantage right?