2022-2023 Hackensack Meridian

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed November 10th.... not a single communication since. Don't love feeling strung along for this long, anybody else in a similar boat?
September interviewee checking in 🫡

Members don't see this ad.

Interviewed November 10th.... not a single communication since. Don't love feeling strung along for this long, anybody else in a similar boat?
I didn't get an II, but I'm still being told I'm being on hold for further review. This is taking too long.

Reactions: 1 users
Is Hackensack Meridian still doing interviews? When does interview season end for this school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is Hackensack Meridian still doing interviews? When does interview season end for this school?
They out emails last week saying people are still up for consideration for interviews. Although I doubt there are that many spots left at this point.

october interviee here 😵‍💫 called yesterday and they just said my app is still with the committee and i should hear before end of april

has anyone not gotten an R, but also has not been told about a hold or even that you're still under consideration?

Reactions: 11 users
Is virtual admissions day required or optional ?

Did you get the campus tour invite(s)?

Are they done sending II's?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone received a need based scholarship yet?

Reactions: 1 user
when did you hear about merit? I was told by the financial aid office that scholarships would not be given until end of march:rolleyes:
Was accepted 12/15 and just received notice of a merit scholarship last week

interviewed in October and still haven't heard anything about 2nd interview :/
they meant a second look (visit weekend for accepted students) not a second interview

I’m not sure if Hackensack even does a second look tbh. Wish they did tho

Anyone know if they're done w/ Interviews?

anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)

anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)
Literal years (they haven’t released December or January acceptances yet)

some people have heard back in two months and some of haven’t heard since october 🥲. they did say that everyone will hear back before april 30 so there’s that 🤷‍♂️

they meant a second look (visit weekend for accepted students) not a second interview
ah i see. i am not sure about accepted students but they did have tours for interviewees in the fall, not sure if they are still doing that

Any interview invites since they sent out those interview consideration emails?

I submitted my secondary in September, and I still haven't heard back about an II or R. My app is still "under review".

Reactions: 2 users
Anybody get any news? Inbox currently looking drier than the Sahara

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Anyone who got their scholarship/financial aid offer already, what time of day does the email usually come?

Anyone who got their scholarship/financial aid offer already, what time of day does the email usually come?
Do you think next round of notifications for scholarships/fa are coming out this week?

For people that got scholarships, had you already submitted FAFSA prior to receiving the scholarship notification?

Are they done w/interviews?

the silence is starting to feel personal

Reactions: 4 users
Complete since 9/20 IS 3.6 GPA, 3.4 sGPA, and 509 MCAT. I’ve had radio silence since competition - is this a good sign?

Complete since 9/20 IS 3.6 GPA, 3.4 sGPA, and 509 MCAT. I’ve had radio silence since competition - is this a good sign?
who knows at this point lol. They sent out emails about still doing interviews but have been silent on II's and A's as well for a while now.

Just got rejected after doing two interviews, one in November and another in January. Good luck to everyone else still in the running

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Just got rejected after doing two interviews, one in November and another in January. Good luck to everyone else still in the running
+1 don’t know why they took so long though
edit: 1st interview in Oct, 2nd in Nov

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users