You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Hackensack Meridian
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They out emails last week saying people are still up for consideration for interviews. Although I doubt there are that many spots left at this point.Is Hackensack Meridian still doing interviews? When does interview season end for this school?
october interviee here 😵💫 called yesterday and they just said my app is still with the committee and i should hear before end of aprilInterviewed November 10th.... not a single communication since. Don't love feeling strung along for this long, anybody else in a similar boat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
adg30
Full Member
Yeah they have no deadlines before April 30th apparently [emoji88]october interviee here [emoji43][emoji94] called yesterday and they just said my app is still with the committee and i should hear before end of april
insaneeee like WL or R me please don’t string me along for months with no updatesYeah they have no deadlines before April 30th apparently [emoji88]
DrHopefulMD
Full Member
yep samehas anyone not gotten an R, but also has not been told about a hold or even that you're still under consideration?
D
deleted1130343
It’s required, they take attendance.Is virtual admissions day required or optional ?
Did you get the campus tour invite(s)?Interviewed November 10th.... not a single communication since. Don't love feeling strung along for this long, anybody else in a similar boat?
Are they done sending II's?
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Any chance there will be decisions this week?
D
deleted1130343
Anyone received a need based scholarship yet?
appleskin29
Full Member
I have not, only meritAnyone received a need based scholarship yet?
D
deleted1143052
when did you hear about merit? I was told by the financial aid office that scholarships would not be given until end of march🙄I have not, only merit
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
appleskin29
Full Member
Was accepted 12/15 and just received notice of a merit scholarship last weekwhen did you hear about merit? I was told by the financial aid office that scholarships would not be given until end of march🙄
interviewed in October and still haven't heard anything about 2nd interview :/has anyone heard anything about a second look day here?
they meant a second look (visit weekend for accepted students) not a second interviewinterviewed in October and still haven't heard anything about 2nd interview :/
D
deleted1130343
I’m not sure if Hackensack even does a second look tbh. Wish they did tho
D
deleted1156661
anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)
Literal years (they haven’t released December or January acceptances yet)anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)
some people have heard back in two months and some of haven’t heard since october 🥲. they did say that everyone will hear back before april 30 so there’s that 🤷♂️anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)
D
deleted1156661
well then see you all april 29 lol
ah i see. i am not sure about accepted students but they did have tours for interviewees in the fall, not sure if they are still doing thatthey meant a second look (visit weekend for accepted students) not a second interview
Any interview invites since they sent out those interview consideration emails?
I submitted my secondary in September, and I still haven't heard back about an II or R. My app is still "under review".anyone know average turn around time? and does it start based off interview or admissions day (mine were like a month apart lol)
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Could you share your stats?February 10. Interviewed early October, accepted December 15
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Decisions tomorrow maybe?
Looks like As went out on the 10th last month so fingers crossed!Decisions tomorrow maybe?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
pain
At least it’s shared pain xoxopain
D
deleted1130343
Anyone who got their scholarship/financial aid offer already, what time of day does the email usually come?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Do you think next round of notifications for scholarships/fa are coming out this week?Anyone who got their scholarship/financial aid offer already, what time of day does the email usually come?
D
deleted1130343
Idk it seems randomDo you think next round of notifications for scholarships/fa are coming out this week?
For people that got scholarships, had you already submitted FAFSA prior to receiving the scholarship notification?
I had but the scholarship I got was merit basedFor people that got scholarships, had you already submitted FAFSA prior to receiving the scholarship notification?
wantabedoctor
Full Member
Congrats on your scholarship, could I ask when you interviewed and got your A. thanksI had but the scholarship I got was merit based
interview was 10/10 and A was 12/15Congrats on your scholarship, could I ask when you interviewed and got your A. thanks
it’s BEEN personalthe silence is starting to feel personal
oldfactorynotolfactory
Full Member
Really thought today would be the day
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
who knows at this point lol. They sent out emails about still doing interviews but have been silent on II's and A's as well for a while now.Complete since 9/20 IS 3.6 GPA, 3.4 sGPA, and 509 MCAT. I’ve had radio silence since competition - is this a good sign?
+1 don’t know why they took so long thoughJust got rejected after doing two interviews, one in November and another in January. Good luck to everyone else still in the running
edit: 1st interview in Oct, 2nd in Nov
Last edited:
premedvybes101
Full Member
are they still sending out ii?
I want to be optimisitic but I doubt it at this point, had high hopes to get an II here tooare they still sending out ii?