You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Morehouse
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m praying soooo hard for my dream school. Hopefully we’ll hear back sometime around the “commit to enroll” date.Anyone still waiting to get pulled of the waitlist with me?? Like the message!
Damn,101 people in the group me? Are they even going to pull from this waitlist SMH
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Honestly I’ve given up on this waitlist movement at this point…🙁Damn,101 people in the group me? Are they even going to pull from this waitlist SMH
Only ~3 people posted that they got off the waitlist after June 8th last year and the year before, so we probably won’t see much
go forth and set your future, @HagnI got the acceptance call off of waitlist today. Pretty much luck. There were no stats of mine that stood out, no unique form of representation, or exceptional update letter. I pretty much did what everyone else did then left it up to chance. I'll promise to never be one of those two-faced med students who hate on SDN after getting in even though they lurked on it for months
Congratulations!

I just got accepted! This is insane
Was it a call or email?
It was a call. I was told an email would be coming laterWas it a call or email?
Congratulations everyone!
Does anyone know if they send out an email once the class is full?
Does anyone know if they send out an email once the class is full?
I’m in stateFor those of you who were recently accepted off of the waitlist, were any of you out of state residents?
Been on WL since October and out of state. I feel that there only accepting IS applicants smh.
No, instateFor those of you who were recently accepted off of the waitlist, were any of you out of state residents?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those of you who were recently accepted off of the waitlist, were any of you out of state residents?
I was, yes
Got the acceptance call at 1PM today!
I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?
I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?
Got the acceptance call at 1PM today!
I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?
You’ve got to give it a day to update. Congrats!
Were you IS, because im OOS and I think it might be harder for me to get off the waitlist this time? It seems like they are favoring Georgia Residents more to get of the WL.Got the acceptance call at 1PM today!
I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?
I am IS. The user chpiib said they got off the waitlist and was OOS thoWere you IS, because im OOS and I think it might be harder for me to get off the waitlist this time? It seems like they are favoring Georgia Residents more to get of the WL.
Last edited:
Everything went through today. Thank you!You’ve got to give it a day to update. Congrats!
Dang orientation this week looks like I won’t be getting of the waitlist. Damn
D
deleted1150236
Got the acceptance call a couple hours ago off the waitlist!
Are you a Georgia resident?
Mind sharing stats?
Are there any seats left for people in waitlist?
In case anyone wanted to know, a few people got in the day before orientation