2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
all most rotations at morehouse, at grady?

Anyone still waiting to get pulled of the waitlist with me?? Like the message!

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone still waiting to get pulled of the waitlist with me?? Like the message!
I’m praying soooo hard for my dream school. Hopefully we’ll hear back sometime around the “commit to enroll” date.

Reactions: 3 users
Damn,101 people in the group me? Are they even going to pull from this waitlist SMH

Only ~3 people posted that they got off the waitlist after June 8th last year and the year before, so we probably won’t see much

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the acceptance call off of waitlist today. Pretty much luck. There were no stats of mine that stood out, no unique form of representation, or exceptional update letter. I pretty much did what everyone else did then left it up to chance. I'll promise to never be one of those two-faced med students who hate on SDN after getting in even though they lurked on it for months
go forth and set your future, @Hagn
Congratulations! :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
For anyone else still checking back, I was accepted off the waitlist via email yesterday. I’m declining it so it can go to someone else, due to receiving a scholarship somewhere else. Just remember it can still happen! Best of luck to everyone.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Got off the waitlist today 🥹 it feels so surreal. It’s not over yet guys, keep hope alive!!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congratulations everyone!
Does anyone know if they send out an email once the class is full?

Been on WL since October and out of state. I feel that there only accepting IS applicants smh.

Got the acceptance call at 1PM today!

I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got the acceptance call at 1PM today!

I do not see the "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS though. Does anyone know why this might be?
Were you IS, because im OOS and I think it might be harder for me to get off the waitlist this time? It seems like they are favoring Georgia Residents more to get of the WL.

Were you IS, because im OOS and I think it might be harder for me to get off the waitlist this time? It seems like they are favoring Georgia Residents more to get of the WL.
I am IS. The user chpiib said they got off the waitlist and was OOS tho

Last edited:
Dang orientation this week looks like I won’t be getting of the waitlist. Damn

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Got the acceptance call a couple hours ago off the waitlist!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Well classes have officially started, so I'd guess no

Reactions: 1 user
In case anyone wanted to know, a few people got in the day before orientation

Reactions: 1 users