2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just withdrew my A! Good luck to everyone and hope one of you gets it!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know when the date is when we have to narrow down our acceptances down to 1?

Members don't see this ad :)
patiently waiting 😵‍💫
Same here! I sent another update yesterday. I got an automatic email reply when I sent my first update/LOI, but not this time around. Did anyone else experience this too? Should I reach out to admissions?

Reactions: 1 user
I reached out, they just said expect something in May that’s all

Reactions: 5 users
I am ready for the WL to start

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know when we may hear back from Wait-list?

Looks like it’s been the first week of May for like the last 3 years especially on friday

Just got the call with an A Anyone mind sending the accepted group me?

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Congratsssss,,Where you waitlisted?

Last edited:
got accepted earlier this evening! interviewed in October, waitlisted in November. Can someone PM the groupme as well?

• Love
Congrats to the both of you!!!! I was waitlisted in October, hopefully will hear about more movement!

Reactions: 4 users
Got the acceptance call around 10 pm! I was waitlisted 4/4

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I was accepted off the waitlist! Waitlisted on March 9th, accepted on May 4.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Here is the GroupMe link.

Got accepted off the waitlist today!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 10 users
This wait-list movement is slow.Anybody knows when a wave of acceptance is gonna happen?

I disagree, from previous years, they have multiple batches that come out up until the first day of orientation!

Reactions: 4 users
I got the call on 5/3, but I am declining my acceptance. Good luck everyone!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Ahhhhhh I got the acceptance call at 7 pm today! I interviewed in October and got waitlisted in November!

• Love
Ahhhhhh I got the acceptance call at 7 pm today! I interviewed in October and got waitlisted in November!
Congrats!!! I interviewed in October and was waitlisted in November this gives me so much hope!

Does anyone knows how many people are in group me or have been accepted so far?

Wow! The silence is real.I am hopeful for A soon.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
MSAR states that Morehouse places 200 students on the waitlist and offers an acceptance to 100 of them. Anyone know if that's accurate or not because the entire class size is a 125?

hey friends, do you think with this school it's still possible to do something competitive such as surgery or ortho?

Any idea how many people in GroupMe or Facebook so far?

Has anyone been able to reach admissions via email? Sent a letter last week with no reply

Anyone kno how many people are in group me or accepted so far?

Hey for WL accepted students how many days are they giving y’all to respond to the acceptance letter?

Just got the accepted call yesterday afternoon! Movement is coming. Keep hope alive, friends!

• Love
Those accepted recently, do you mind sharing stats/how you approached your update letters, please? Really hoping to get the call and want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to appropriately advocate for myself. Thanks!