You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Oakland (Beaumont)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medgirl2001
New Member
I hope so, I'm sooo anxiousAny 10/14 interviewers here who thinks decisions will come out this week?
Me too 🥲 I’m mentally preparing for the worst so I’m not too disappointed oh boy..I hope so, I'm sooo anxious
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congratulations!!!! IS or OOS?II earlier today :’’’)))
congratulations!!!! IS or OOS?
thank you!! in state
Good to know there's still hope out there for IIs.....II earlier today :’’’)))
Good to know there's still hope out there for IIs.....
there were about 5 dates open, earliest being 11/17 and latest in feb
ive seen that this schools has been rejecting people pre interview already. i was complete in july and still haven't gotten anything. i hope this is a good sign?
When we’re u completeII earlier today :’’’)))
ive seen that this schools has been rejecting people pre interview already. i was complete in july and still haven't gotten anything. i hope this is a good sign?
Complete 6/30 and nothing
tonkabean99
New Member
Yup, still waiting.Anyone interview 9/29 and still waiting for a decision?
Just got the call!! Interviewed 10/14
A !!!! Interviewed 10/14, the impossible has been accomplished
la vida loca
Full Member
Got the call almost an hour ago and I missed it 😭 interviewed 9/29 accepted 😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any 10/28 interviewees heard anything today? I know they told us a month from interview date but just curious
furryllama22
Full Member
+1 as well. /:Waitlisted from 10/14 interview. Hope we hear some good news down the line my fellow waitlisters.
medgirl2001
New Member
Accepted earlier today!! Interviewed on 10/14!
D
deleted1147188
I haven't yetAny 10/28 interviewees heard anything today? I know they told us a month from interview date but just curious
la vida loca
Full Member
Any idea if OUWB gives merit and/or need based scholarships to their accepted students?
D
deleted1147188
I'm pretty sure they doAny idea if OUWB gives merit and/or need based scholarships to their accepted students?
Yes. They also said that as a medical student you can apply for new scholarships throughout the 4 years.Any idea if OUWB gives merit and/or need based scholarships to their accepted students?
la vida loca
Full Member
Great thank you! do you know when the financial packet gets sent out?Yes. They also said that as a medical student you can apply for new scholarships throughout the 4 years.
bakersdozen13
Full Member
Great thank you! do you know when the financial packet gets sent out?
They told me scholarship review will begin in early to mid December, and will be awarded on a rolling basis. Complete financial aid packages will come out closer to April
II yesterday OOS, complete 7/18, PREview 6/9
Congrats! Do you mind sharing stats?II yesterday OOS, complete 7/18, PREview 6/9
becomingdrk
Full Member
Has anyone gotten an II that did not take PREview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got an II and an A without taking PREviewHas anyone gotten an II that did not take PREview?
D
deleted1147188
Hoping us 10/28 interviewees hear back this week
Me too, patiently waiting 😩Hoping us 10/28 interviewees hear back this week
I just tried to login to my portal and it says error? I tried from my laptop and it says incorrect login, not sure if anyone else is experiencing this.
Shocked- II this morning! OOS, LM 69.9. Secondary submitted on 8/11. My family is moving to Michigan, so I am really excited for an opportunity to live closer to them.
la vida loca
Full Member
Congrats!Shocked- II this morning! OOS, LM 69.9. Secondary submitted on 8/11. My family is moving to Michigan, so I am really excited for an opportunity to live closer to them.
IS Pre II R
OOS Pre-II R. Good luck to everyone still in the running!
+1 complete 7/11OOS Pre interview R complete 7/29
OOS Pre interview R complete 7/29
Sorry to hear that! Did you guys just get it or was it from earlier today?+1 complete 7/11
doctochaco
Full Member
Pre-II R received this morning. Submitted secondary 7/10
OOS Pre II R here too complete 9/2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OUWB is playing with my feelings too much-just give me my R already!!!
Anyone completed in July and not heard back yet?
Me!
Complete on 7/9. Sent an update on 11/20. Still no word from here. Hopefully they send out more IIs soon!Anyone completed in July and not heard back yet?
koalafied_biologist
Full Member
I was complete 7/25 and I have heard nothing. I haven't heard anything from any Michigan schools at all lolAnyone completed in July and not heard back yet?
D
deleted1147188
Just got the A via email and call! Interviewed 10/28
Last edited by a moderator: