2022-2023 Ponce (St. Louis)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good amount, why?
Wait you didn’t answer the question, how many students are in there ? Is it more than 30/35? . Because that will let me know to not worry about them and have my eyes set to re apply , so my time isn’t wasted, especially if they send a late interview invite when the class is already full. They did that last year to people. Interviewed them knowing they were full. I didn’t apply last year but people i know did.

Wait you didn’t answer the question, how many students are in there ? Is it more than 30/35? . Because that will let me know to not worry about them and have my eyes set to re apply , so my time isn’t wasted, especially if they send a late interview invite when the class is already full. They did that last year to people. Interviewed them knowing they were full. I didn’t apply last year but people i know did.

theres like 5 people lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you know how late they were interviewing applications till last year?

Do Ponce MSMS students applying/admitted for the St. Louis MD program have to apply through AMCAS or is it a direct pipeline? And doing the MSMS are you admitted as a 2nd year, or do you have to do the 1st year courses again? Thanks. @amazinmedicine @koffeekween

Every medical student is required to file an application via AMCAS, even those preadmitted via a BSMD program for example.

Do Ponce MSMS students applying/admitted for the St. Louis MD program have to apply through AMCAS or is it a direct pipeline? And doing the MSMS are you admitted as a 2nd year, or do you have to do the 1st year courses again? Thanks. @amazinmedicine @koffeekween
MSMS students are required to submit an application through AMCAS. They have to do M1 classes as a medical student, meaning that yes, they do them a second time.

How long does it take for ponce to email back after an interview?

How long does it take for ponce to email back after an interview?
1683906708264.png

• Haha