You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm sure that we will hear back within the week of October 17th for the first three interview dates.Anyone know when mid/early-sept interviews will hear back, is it Oct 15 or later?
Crossing my fingers and toes that I will have just the tiniest of a chance to be classmates with THE thiccyI'm sure that we will hear back within the week of October 17th for the first three interview dates.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You got toes like that? 🤔Crossing my fingers and toes that I will have just the tiniest of a chance to be classmates with THE thiccy![]()
HalJordann
Full Member
Getting notifications in here and I'm thinking "dang, must be new updates on interviews/decisions" and then it's just people talking about toes lmao
Last edited:
D
deleted1137230
+ II ! OOS , URM. so so so excited and grateful!
congrats! did you receive an email or did you check the portal?+ II ! OOS , URM. so so so excited and grateful!
D
deleted1137230
email!congrats! did you receive an email or did you check the portal?
complete date?+ II ! OOS , URM. so so so excited and grateful!
Do you remember what the last date of the third interview dates was? I am not sure what number I was in ;-;I'm sure that we will hear back within the week of October 17th for the first three interview dates.
Good luck to all that interviewed. I really loved the meeting with the faculty and students at this school, including my interviewers so fingers crossed.
I was the first cohort and I believe that the third date was 9/14/22.Do you remember what the last date of the third interview dates was? I am not sure what number I was in ;-;
Good luck to all that interviewed. I really loved the meeting with the faculty and students at this school, including my interviewers so fingers crossed.
HopefullHungry&Happy
Full Member
Has anyone heard anything yet who already interviewed?
Not yet. I hope we get something this week. Maybe tomorrow?
piglover123
Full Member
Still no As sent out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They better give you your A if they know what’s good for them 😡Still no As sent out?
piglover123
Full Member
LOL so not yet I'm assumingThey better give you your A if they know what’s good for them 😡
Not too ideal but it is what it is. Might take you a little bit but you can certainly still hear back.FORGOT ABOUT CASPER. Just submit it after being complete forever otherwise - how screwed am I
True! It’s weird it doesn’t show on the secondary as it’s own task waiting to be completed as with other schools.Not too ideal but it is what it is. Might take you a little bit but you can certainly still hear back.
piglover123
Full Member
im PRAYINGDo we think some post II decisions will come out today?
piglover123
Full Member
they came out the 21st last year soooooim PRAYING
Another day of me waiting for nothing. Got me sitting on the couch stressed like:
OOS II, LM 65, URM, 2q Casper, complete 08/26/2022🥳. There was only 2 days available in november!! I’m rooting for y’all!!!
OOS II, LM 65, URM, 2q Casper, complete 08/26/2022[emoji3060]. There was only 2 days available in november!! I’m rooting for y’all!!!
Today?
Received Friday Oct 21,4:22pm!
Hi there! I hope all has been well with your first year so far. From what you have experienced so far, what would you say is an underrated aspect of Quinnipiac that you feel like others should know about?Current M1 here at Quinnipiac. Let me know if anyone has any questions and I'd be more than happy to help! Good luck everyone!!
Today’s the day, right?
Feeling hopeful but won’t be surprised if it isn’t lol
Feeling hopeful but won’t be surprised if it isn’t lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
piglover123
Full Member
I would assume so but I don't recall getting a specific dateToday’s the day, right?
Feeling hopeful but won’t be surprised if it isn’t lol
My guess is Thursday bc last couple years it was released on a ThursdayToday’s the day, right?
Feeling hopeful but won’t be surprised if it isn’t lol
cilantrosoap
Full Member
Can any students here speak on how frequent exams are? I know some schools are weekly or biweekly, is that the case here?
As an M1, we have 6 week blocks. So we have one formative exam mid block (does not count for a grade, just for your practice), and then one summative exam at the end of the block (does count for a grade)! Hope that provides some clarity!Can any students here speak on how frequent exams are? I know some schools are weekly or biweekly, is that the case here?
II just now. OOS, ORM, LM 65 with SMP. Still only 2 days available in first week of November.
When we’re you completeII just now. OOS, ORM, LM 65 with SMP. Still only 2 days available in first week of November.
Apologies. Complete 7/19. Should give hope to the early folks who think they've been glossed over.When we’re you complete
SMORRO
Full Member
Congratulations to you! Best of luck on your interview and during this app cycle! 🙂Apologies. Complete 7/19. Should give hope to the early folks who think they've been glossed over.
+1 OOS II, 70 LM ORM complete 7/20
piglover123
Full Member
Has no one heard after interviewing still?
Nothing here yet. Maybe the theory of notices on Thursdays will be true? We shall see.
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Completely unexpected but II just now. WOW.
Complete ?Completely unexpected but II just now. WOW.
Completely unexpected but II just now. WOW.
Congrats!
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
8/1. There were 3 days in November for Interviews.Complete ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MCATSCRUBS
Full Member
Thank you!!Congrats!
SMORRO
Full Member
Way to go! All the best on your interview and during this cycle! 🙂Completely unexpected but II just now. WOW.
II this morning! Complete 7/21
Y'all thinking that we may get As today since they seem to be doing a II wave?
piglover123
Full Member
BRUH I AM DYING TO HEAR POST INTERVIEW SO FINGERS CROSSEDY'all thinking that we may get As today since they seem to be doing a II wave?
