2022-2023 Rutgers (RWJ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS II! Complete July. They're still scheduling in Jan

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does this school accept update letters? I tried looking on their website but couldn't find anything.

Members don't see this ad :)
It’s weird also cause it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow so you’d think they’d just wanna get it over with an enjoy their break

Christmas Eve is the day after tomorrow lol so calls will likely come tomorrow and hopefully a few today

Got the A this morning!! Interviewed 10/21. Extremely grateful. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 4 users
I don't think it is in order of interview, I interviewed 9/19. Be patient and trust the process!! Best of luck everyone

Reactions: 3 users
Just made an account so I was delayed in posting this - was interviewed 09/19 and got the A call around 12:45 pm today! Was such a nice phone call :)

Reactions: 3 users
ACCEPTED 😭😭 interviewed 9/26 and got the call today at 3:35 pm while at work!! So happy and I wish you all the best future doctors ❤🙏🏽

Reactions: 1 users
just got the A! interviewed 12/16… good luck to everyone!

Got the A 30 min ago. Unreal feeling. Guess they’re still calling

Reactions: 2 users
Also, for those who have received calls, any idea as to what order they are going in? It doesn’t appear to be by interview date. Maybe alphabetical or completely random?

Also, for those who have received calls, any idea as to what order they are going in? It doesn’t appear to be by interview date. Maybe alphabetical or completely random?
I interviewed 11/21. I have a feeling it’s completely random. It probably just goes in order of when the adcom decided to accept

Does anyone know around what time they started calling yesterday?

I got High priority alternate list which is pretty much a rejection. This school takes very few people off their waitlist like less than 4 people a year. They have the high priority list in the rank of highest priority which is the top ten.

Nevertheless, app will be withdrawn. Good luck guys

• Care
Got put on regular alternate list, have a feeling I’m not getting off

so nothing from RWJ huh? Really hoping they're gonna send out some IIs soon lol. Wishing everyone the best.

Reactions: 5 users