You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Rutgers (RWJ)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Leeroy_Jenkins
Full Member
Huge! Congrats! Can you share your LM?IS II! Complete July. They're still scheduling in Jan
premedjusttrying
New Member
LM ~68Huge! Congrats! Can you share your LM?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you know if there is an email we have to send it to or can I just upload it to the secondary portal? Thank you for you help 🙂Yes they do!
Hopefully Monday is the big day!!
premed74632
Full Member
Historically it seems like they’ve done acceptances on thursdays and Fridays but I hope so tooHopefully Monday is the big day!!
Thats corny lol Do they also give scholarship information when they call too or noHistorically it seems like they’ve done acceptances on thursdays and Fridays but I hope so too
I interviewed last Friday and they told us that we'll hear back on the 22nd and 23rdHistorically it seems like they’ve done acceptances on thursdays and Fridays but I hope so too
Fine-Internal9147
New Member
Does RWJ call with post-II decisions ? Only for A’s? Or not at all and just email?
anonuser12345
Full Member
I believe it’s call for A and email for anything elseDoes RWJ call with post-II decisions ? Only for A’s? Or not at all and just email?
Does anyone know what time they usually call?!
premed74632
Full Member
I have a feeling at this point they may just be calling tomorrowDoes anyone know what time they usually call?!
This school is brutal with making people waitI have a feeling at this point they may just be calling tomorrow
premed74632
Full Member
It’s weird also cause it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow so you’d think they’d just wanna get it over with an enjoy their breakThis school is brutal with making people wait
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s weird also cause it’s Christmas Eve tomorrow so you’d think they’d just wanna get it over with an enjoy their break
Christmas Eve is the day after tomorrow lol so calls will likely come tomorrow and hopefully a few today
A call just now! Edit: Interviewed 10/12
Got the A this morning!! Interviewed 10/21. Extremely grateful. Good luck to everyone!
*Cries as I also interviewed 10/12 :'(A call just now! Edit: Interviewed 10/12
beesting1974
New Member
I don't think it is in order of interview, I interviewed 9/19. Be patient and trust the process!! Best of luck everyone
weewoo7858
New Member
Just made an account so I was delayed in posting this - was interviewed 09/19 and got the A call around 12:45 pm today! Was such a nice phone call 🙂
secondary writing weapon
New Member
ACCEPTED 😭😭 interviewed 9/26 and got the call today at 3:35 pm while at work!! So happy and I wish you all the best future doctors ❤🙏🏽
Accepted! Interviewed 9/30 IS
anonuser12345
Full Member
anyone oos get a call yet?
Are they still calling?just got the A! interviewed 12/16… good luck to everyone!
The dean said she would send out letters once she makes all her calls so it seems like there were still more calls to go!Are they still calling?
determined_premed
New Member
Got the A! Call came at 5 PM. Good luck everybody.
premed74632
Full Member
Got the A 30 min ago. Unreal feeling. Guess they’re still calling
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
premed74632
Full Member
I interviewed 11/21. I have a feeling it’s completely random. It probably just goes in order of when the adcom decided to acceptAlso, for those who have received calls, any idea as to what order they are going in? It doesn’t appear to be by interview date. Maybe alphabetical or completely random?
determined_premed
New Member
Not as of yet.To the people who got the calls, did your portals update?
anonuser12345
Full Member
Got the A call at around 8pm!!!! Interviewed 10/24 OOS
secondary writing weapon
New Member
just.a.girl.from.brooklyn
Full Member
Are they still calling today?
welcometomyworld
Full Member
just received email regarding decision, got high priority alternate listHas anyone heard anything today?
Also received high priority alternate list status.just received email regarding decision, got high priority alternate list
.
Last edited:
WannaBeMeredithGrey23
New Member
I got high priority alternate list, what does this mean
I got High priority alternate list which is pretty much a rejection. This school takes very few people off their waitlist like less than 4 people a year. They have the high priority list in the rank of highest priority which is the top ten.
Nevertheless, app will be withdrawn. Good luck guys
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
high-priority alternate list. meh
beesting1974
New Member
By the way- WAS ACCEPTED!!I don't think it is in order of interview, I interviewed 9/19. Be patient and trust the process!! Best of luck everyone
abrolicswandiver
New Member
There's no acting scenariosAnyone who's done the interview know if there's an acting scenario involved? Or is it just being presented a case in words and you respond by talking?
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
so nothing from RWJ huh? Really hoping they're gonna send out some IIs soon lol. Wishing everyone the best.