You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Rutgers (RWJ)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got word from a friend that they may be doing more II towards the end of the monthso nothing from RWJ huh? Really hoping they're gonna send out some IIs soon lol. Wishing everyone the best.
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
Does said friend have a reputable source, or are they a reputable source themselves ? Don’t mean to grill you, I just wanna know if I should actually keep my hopes up or not lolGot word from a friend that they may be doing more II towards the end of the mont
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the R
pizzalover19
New Member
+1Just got the R
+1Just got the R
lipbalmlover
Full Member
same here :-(
Me too!same here :-(
wantabedoctor
Full Member
So sorry, do you mind if I ask if it was a pre II R or after interview.Just got the R
Pre II R
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
Wow, wishing all the best to those who got the R today 😔. Praying that everything goes well for you guys with other schools. If you all don’t mind me asking, when did you guys complete your secondaries ?
lipbalmlover
Full Member
I was complete pretty late due to some extenuating circumstances (first few days of Nov), OOS but with close ties to NJ and to Rutgers. Also thank you, I hope so too! Getting an R feels like getting punched in the throat lol. Best of luck to you 🙂Wow, wishing all the best to those who got the R today 😔. Praying that everything goes well for you guys with other schools. If you all don’t mind me asking, when did you guys complete your secondaries ?
Pre-II rejected.
I sent a letter of update a few months ago. Does anyone know if this school accepts letters of intent?
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
I sent one I think 3 weeks ago, and they replied a week ish after saying that they’ll “add it to my file”. That’s it lolI sent a letter of update a few months ago. Does anyone know if this school accepts letters of intent?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
any II ?I sent one I think 3 weeks ago, and they replied a week ish after saying that they’ll “add it to my file”. That’s it lol
Doc_McStuffinz
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete mid October. Good luck to everyone still in the running
Also pre-II R, I am IS.
poppy123o6
Full Member
Anyone know IIs are still being sent out? Submitted Late july and have not heard anything since...
The last II reported on SDN last year was 2/26, so yes. Not sure if they're actively sending them out right now, but it shouldn't be over yet.Anyone know IIs are still being sent out? Submitted Late july and have not heard anything since...
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
Considering that there’s a lot of Pre II Rs still being handed out, hopefully they’re still just sitting on some IIs. I feel like seeing eveyone get these Rs is a game of Russian Roulette and anyone could be next 🥲Anyone know IIs are still being sent out? Submitted Late july and have not heard anything since...
Pre-II R. Good luck everyone.
D
deleted1130343
Pre II R, Lizzy m 72, in state. Thought I’d at least get an interview but I guess not 🤷♀️. I did mess up by leaving the optional essays blank.
I wanted to send an update letter yesterday, however it says on their site that they stop accepting updates after 1/15, so I was unsure if I should send one. LMK if you reach out and hear a different answer!Has anyone received an II after sending a pre-II update letter? Unsure If I should wait or not
darkopera
New Member
Darn, I was thinking about sending an update letter as well. Could you share the site link where it says that? I couldn't find it.I wanted to send an update letter yesterday, however it says on their site that they stop accepting updates after 1/15, so I was unsure if I should send one. LMK if you reach out and hear a different answer!
- actually, I just checked my portal and saw it there!
Last edited:
pagesofpepper
Full Member
For those placed on HPWL, how'd you prepare for the interview and how did you think it went? I feel like they send out a lot of post-II WLs and its making me wonder what their post-II acceptance rate is.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Does anyone know if this school gives merit scholarships?
medschoolapplicant1999
Full Member
Also just confirming: this school is pass fail no rankings correct?
premedvibesss
Full Member
Can anyone answer this plz 🙂Anyone who's done the interview know if there's an acting scenario involved? Or is it just being presented a case in words and you respond by talking?
premed74632
Full Member
No acting!Can anyone answer this plz 🙂
bleach_stained_574s
Full Member
any IIs yet anyone ?
piglover123
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
poppy123o6
Full Member
Pre-II R just now
+1 complete early august
Pre-II R this morning, good luck to everyone else!
slowly_diene
Full Member
R just now, IS, ties to school. goodluck everyone
Hydrohomiethe2nd
Full Member
+1R just now, IS, ties to school. goodluck everyone
BigPreMedGuy22
Full Member
II Today, IS, LM 75.9 Complete 7/21
doctordoodlebob
Full Member
Pre-II R just now, IS
+1, except OOS, strong tiesPre-II R just now, IS
Another Pre II R, OOS but with family and work experience in NJ
beepbeep1999
Full Member
+1 Pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
espressofrittata22
Full Member
pre ii R - IS
II received tonight (2/14 10:10pm)
Edit: Decided to decline II- hoping it goes to one of you lovely people!!
Edit: Decided to decline II- hoping it goes to one of you lovely people!!
Last edited:
Does anyone know where/when they will release the spring decision date?
Premed2023--Hopeful
New Member
II today! Does anyone know how likely it is that this is an interview for an actual seat vs interview for waitlist position?