2022-2023 Rutgers (RWJ)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what days are left?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got word from a friend that they may be doing more II towards the end of the mont
Does said friend have a reputable source, or are they a reputable source themselves ? Don’t mean to grill you, I just wanna know if I should actually keep my hopes up or not lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Wow, wishing all the best to those who got the R today 😔. Praying that everything goes well for you guys with other schools. If you all don’t mind me asking, when did you guys complete your secondaries ?

Wow, wishing all the best to those who got the R today 😔. Praying that everything goes well for you guys with other schools. If you all don’t mind me asking, when did you guys complete your secondaries ?
I was complete pretty late due to some extenuating circumstances (first few days of Nov), OOS but with close ties to NJ and to Rutgers. Also thank you, I hope so too! Getting an R feels like getting punched in the throat lol. Best of luck to you :)

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I sent a letter of update a few months ago. Does anyone know if this school accepts letters of intent?

Pre-II R. OOS LM 75.6

Wishing everyone all the best for the remainder of this cycle :)

Pre II R this morning! LM 71. OOS. Good luck to everyone!

Anyone know IIs are still being sent out? Submitted Late july and have not heard anything since...

Anyone know IIs are still being sent out? Submitted Late july and have not heard anything since...
The last II reported on SDN last year was 2/26, so yes. Not sure if they're actively sending them out right now, but it shouldn't be over yet.

Considering that there’s a lot of Pre II Rs still being handed out, hopefully they’re still just sitting on some IIs. I feel like seeing eveyone get these Rs is a game of Russian Roulette and anyone could be next 🥲

Pre II R, Lizzy m 72, in state. Thought I’d at least get an interview but I guess not 🤷‍♀️. I did mess up by leaving the optional essays blank.

Has anyone received an II after sending a pre-II update letter? Unsure If I should wait or not

Has anyone received an II after sending a pre-II update letter? Unsure If I should wait or not
I wanted to send an update letter yesterday, however it says on their site that they stop accepting updates after 1/15, so I was unsure if I should send one. LMK if you reach out and hear a different answer!

I wanted to send an update letter yesterday, however it says on their site that they stop accepting updates after 1/15, so I was unsure if I should send one. LMK if you reach out and hear a different answer!
Darn, I was thinking about sending an update letter as well. Could you share the site link where it says that? I couldn't find it.

- actually, I just checked my portal and saw it there!

Last edited:
For those placed on HPWL, how'd you prepare for the interview and how did you think it went? I feel like they send out a lot of post-II WLs and its making me wonder what their post-II acceptance rate is.

Will they still accept letter of intent? And does that have any effect on waitlist position?

Pre-II R this morning, good luck to everyone else!

• Care
II received tonight (2/14 10:10pm)

Edit: Decided to decline II- hoping it goes to one of you lovely people!!

Last edited:
II today! Does anyone know how likely it is that this is an interview for an actual seat vs interview for waitlist position?

does anyone have any tips/advice for the interview? anything in particular you suggest preparing?

Last edited: