2022-2023 Wayne State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those that have been accepted, under the pre-matriculation tab it says that my official transcripts have not been received by the school. Does it say this for everyone? Shouldn't they have access to the official transcripts if I sent them to AMCAS when I initially applied?
Amcas doesn't send them your transcripts, you have to send your transcripts to the school directly after you've been accepted. Congrats!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey anyone hear from the aug 17 interview? should I expect a WL since I am yet to hear back? I also didnt complete the post interview survey... does any1 think that could play a role or am I overthinking. goodluck everybody!
i also interviewed on aug 17 but I haven't heard anything yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations to everyone who received an A today! Has anyone from the September 30th (9/30) interview group received an admissions decision yet?
 
I am part of the August gang. Has anyone else interviewed on the 15th of August not heard back yet? For the time being, I am assuming WL.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long it takes to go from complete to under review
I thought complete meant you are now under review. The complete email said "All steps in the secondary application process have been completed and your application will be moved to the Review Process."
 
I thought complete meant you are now under review. The complete email said "All steps in the secondary application process have been completed and your application will be moved to the Review Process."
Once you're complete you are moved to the "Review Process" which means you're in line to be reviewed. I think OP was asking how long it takes for your file to actually get reviewed, i.e. how long the line is
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Curious to learn about how others interview experience was especially with the different tracks. Personally I was a bit thrown off by the informational PowerPoint being at the end of the session haha