Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope you comedians are my future classmates
Same [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I hope you comedians are my future classmates
Hold the line 5 more mins🪢🪢🪢I feel like it'll come in tomorrow morning lol
Congrats! Was it through email or the portal?Accepted rn! Interviewed 09/09, OOS!
I'm guessing so. I really thought my interview went OK too. I'm rooting for all the acceptances though! You all deserve this!Does that mean if we didn’t hear back we got waitlisted?
I interviewed in august and I didn’t hear anything yet either :/Anyone who interviewed the first week not hear back? I remember Mrs.Y telling us to email them if it was over a month ago we interviewed and did not hear back.
I also interviewed in the first week and haven’t heard anything. Based on last year’s thread, I think waitlists come out the day after acceptances, so we might hear tomorrow if that’s the caseAnyone who interviewed the first week not hear back? I remember Mrs.Y telling us to email them if it was over a month ago we interviewed and did not hear back.
The day is still young 🙏That is kind of odd and concerning that none of us that interviewed during the first week of August have heard back ...
I interviewed early Aug and got an AThat is kind of odd and concerning that none of us that interviewed during the first week of August have heard back ...
If I don’t hear back by tmrw I’m defo emailing admissionsI also interviewed in the first week and haven’t heard anything. Based on last year’s thread, I think waitlists come out the day after acceptances, so we might hear tomorrow if that’s the case
They just want to make sure your worth waiting for <3If I don’t hear back by tmrw I’m defo emailing admissions
around 9 am est and thank you!congrats! when did you get the email?
it didFor those that got A’s, did your portal change at all???
Would you mind saying when was your interview?Update: I just got the A! so they are not all sent at once (at least there might be more to come)
early augustWould you mind saying when was your interview?
Interviewed 8/8/22, acceptance email at 11:58 EST!!IS secondary received 7/6, submitted 7/12, II 7/18 🤯
there is a new tab, similar to how an "Interview" tab was created for those given an IIFor those that were accepted, is there a new tab that opens on the portal, or is your status updated in the application status tab?
late!! keeping my pinkies and toes crossedJust got the A! Interviewed 9/16!
Early Sept, thanks!Congrats!! When was your interview date?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.