2022-2023 Western Michigan (Stryker)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious, I got the email verifying that my application review was complete on 10/11 and I haven’t heard back since. It seems a lot longer than others who got a phone interview. I am OOS which might be why… Is it likely I won’t get a phone interview?
 
Anyone here interviewed already? I can’t seem to find much information about the virtual interview. Is it with both students and faculty, and if you think the interview was stressful? Any tips is appreciated 🙂
 
Anyone here interviewed already? I can’t seem to find much information about the virtual interview. Is it with both students and faculty, and if you think the interview was stressful? Any tips is appreciated 🙂
There is a faculty interview, and mine was very relaxed and conversational. There's also a student question and answer session as well as a group interview. My group interview was fun and not stressful whatsoever. Good luck!
 
There is a faculty interview, and mine was very relaxed and conversational. There's also a student question and answer session as well as a group interview. My group interview was fun and not stressful whatsoever. Good luck!
Thank you so much! If you don’t mind me asking, how many students are in your interview and how long are your faculty interview and group interview?
 
Did everyone get that handwritten postcard/thank you letter in the mail? I'm genuinely surprised and touched WMed did that. While it was a bit generic, the fact that it was handwritten added a personal touch. I've interviewed at other schools and no one else has ever done that. Other schools have been very formal and strict, but I felt very comfortable during the interview here. Honestly, I think I'm 100% leaning towards attending here even if I do have to make a big move (I'm no where near Michigan)
 
Last edited:
Did everyone get that handwritten postcard/thank you letter in the mail? I'm genuinely surprised and touched WMed did that. While it is a bit generic, the fact that it was handwritten added a personal touch. I've interviewed at other schools and no one else has ever done that. Other schools have been very formal and strict, but I felt very comfortable during the interview here. Honestly, I think I'm 100% leaning towards attending here even if I do have to make a big move (I'm no where near Michigan)
exactly what I thought! I heard they send those to everyone who interviews regardless of the final decision. But WMed def seems very caring and supportive of students
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad