2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did they share your position on the alternate list ?
All I got was a message that said my application has been rated and I will be placed on the alternate list/waitlist. No idea what this means in terms of which third I am in. I did send in a Letter of Intent after this email.

Members don't see this ad.

IS II received today! Really excited about this one, love the school and fit :)

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have the MSAR info for the waitlist movement?

Does anyone have the MSAR info for the waitlist movement?

Screenshot 2023-03-07 at 2.24.29 PM.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
IS II received this morning. Submitted late July, LM 80.

Reactions: 2 users
Do they accept Pre-II updates? I have a recent item I want to add. I thought I saw on option on their portal but maybe it's gone or expired by now?

Do they accept Pre-II updates? I have a recent item I want to add. I thought I saw on option on their portal but maybe it's gone or expired by now?
They changed it halfway through the year. Instead of uploading it, you have to email it to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Has this school sent any Pre-II R’s? I know it is late in the cycle but just curious if they have sent any.

Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlisted. No mention of any tiers or rankings in the email. We should get more information by April 15th.

Has anyone been accepted off of the waitlist yet?

Reactions: 1 user
Spoke with someone from admissions just now and they said that the school is pretty much done sending interviews. Last interviews for the cycle are on 3/28 & 3/29

Reactions: 6 users
Spoke with someone from admissions just now and they said that the school is pretty much done sending interviews. Last interviews for the cycle are on 3/28 & 3/29
And just like that, Pre-II R lol

Reactions: 4 users
Another pre-II R. It's wild how random this process is. I'm in-state and thought I'd definitely get an interview here.

Pre-II R today, very disappointing. IS and stats match...

+1 😢 I thought they maybe were more holistic towards post-baccs but I guess not...

But on the plus side, after 3 application cycles, I simultaneously got my very first II for one of my in-state schools.

For people who have done the interview before, how soon after the interview did they send a follow-up email? They said they would provide directions to send out thank-you notes. I had mine earlier today, but nothing has been sent to me.

For people who have done the interview before, how soon after the interview did they send a follow-up email? They said they would provide directions to send out thank-you notes. I had mine earlier today, but nothing has been sent to me.
Idk I wouldn’t sweat it with the thank you notes. I didn’t send any and I got in.

Had my interview on 02/08 and received instructions for thank-you notes that same afternoon. Heard back in a little over 3 weeks and was WL with "strong rating" and "very high on alternate list". Was told I'd receive a letter with position on alternate list but have yet to get any updates.

All I got was a message that said my application has been rated and I will be placed on the alternate list/waitlist. No idea what this means in terms of which third I am in. I did send in a Letter of Intent after this email.
The waiting list has historically been divided into thirds. It seems more often than not it doesn't go past the first 1/3 in pulling off the waiting list. Last year my son was in the first 3rd and got immediately offered after the deadline for final decisions from initial admittees. I believe last year was the first year in a few that applicants got accepted from the middle third before the process of admitting was finally over.

Submitted my withdrawal, best of luck to you all :)

I was going to submit a LOI and I realized that the email they sent me back in November said to submit anything that you want included in your app by March 1st 2023. Welp...

Has anyone heard from admissions when they will be notifying us on the waitlist placement?

Tracking the Facebook Group for Accepted Students until Waitlist Movement starts
04/05: 87
Students and no new students added in the past week.

Reactions: 7 users
Anyone else's alt list not showing in CYMS? All my other WLs are there