2022-2023 Wright State (Boonshoft)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there are any accepted students who would like the chance to connect before we have official channels available, I created a GroupMe. I am excited to meet everyone! You're invited to my new group 'BSOM ‘27' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II! I have absolutely no ties to Ohio (in fact I have never even been). LM 67. I am pretty convinced the reason I won the OOS II lottery is because of a really unique secondary I wrote for the school. So excited to interview!
Congrats!! What was your complete date?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to those getting acceptances!! Someone posted a GroupMe chat earlier on this thread for those accepted that are planning to attend. I look forward to meeting you all! 🥳
 
anyone who got an II here: when did you get the second email to schedule the interview? i went to my portal but i don’t see anything to schedule the interview
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a significant thing to update the school about and would like to send a letter. I saw someone on this thread mention there was a way to upload documents through the portal, but I do not see where. How are you guys sending update letters? Is emailing admissions ok?
 
IS but have not gotten a II yet from this school. I feel like this school was delayed in sending II's to applicants do you think there are more interview invites to send out?
 
IS but have not gotten a II yet from this school. I feel like this school was delayed in sending II's to applicants do you think there are more interview invites to send out?
Same situation here. I am not too worried yet. Seems like this school started out interviews later than others. I plan on sending in an update letter this month to remind them I exist. I think we don't need to be stressed until like late January.