You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Arizona - Phoenix
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
getItdone57
Full Member
Also wondering this. I’m so anxious right now. Checking SDN and my email on loop.Does anyone know how often they send out batches of decisions based on last year? Interviewed the second day so I'm trying to frame expectations 😂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got the call at 10ish MST. IS, LM 77.
getItdone57
Full Member
Did you interview 8/21got the call at 10ish MST. IS, LM 77.
Got put on hold for re review…. Interviewed 8/21
getItdone57
Full Member
Ok
Okay I just checked their tracker on their website. I see what you are saying. Looks like first wave of Acceptances was 30 and they sent out more interview invites. But now the question is will they wait until next week to do the next wave of acceptances or do more throughout the week and are later interviewees automatically on hold.looks like they only accepted august interviewees today and will make decisions again by next monday after comparing august hold people to september interviewees?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Seems like they end up taking a lot of people from the hold/waitlist so I’m trying to remain optimistic
badlikethebarbie
New Member
8/21!Congrats! When did you interview?
getItdone57
Full Member
Just got the hold email says next update will be Monday. But since I got it today and not yesterday this makes me wonder if they are still sending acceptances throughout the week for the September interview date.
Just got this email as well.Just got the hold email says next update will be Monday. But since I got it today and not yesterday this makes me wonder if they are still sending acceptances throughout the week for the September interview date.
If you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?Just got the hold email says next update will be Monday. But since I got it today and not yesterday this makes me wonder if they are still sending acceptances throughout the week for the September interview date.
I got the email as well, interviewed 9/11If you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
getItdone57
Full Member
9/11If you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?
+1 also interviewed in septemberJust got this email as well.
Last edited:
I got the email this morning as well, interviewed 9/11. I could be wrong but it looks like nobody from our interview day was accepted, so we pretty much just have to wait until next Monday for an actual decision.Also got email, 9/11. Have they sent out any acceptances for 9/11 interviews?
Looks like they held most people interviewing in September. I'd wager your shot is decent if you're in that group.So, do any of you guys know what kind of odds we've got if we got the hold email last week?
tbh I feel like not that high if you were in the august group 🙁So, do any of you guys know what kind of odds we've got if we got the hold email last week?
I was in the September group so 🤞tbh I feel like not that high if you were in the august group 🙁
I keep checking this like every 5 mins lolNo one yet?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Same it’s kinda stressing me outI keep checking this like every 5 mins lol
Dalladalla
Full Member
Got the call! OOS
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Niceeee congrats! When’d you interview?Got the call! OOS
Dalladalla
Full Member
Got the call, OOS
Thank you so much, 9/11Niceeee congrats! When’d you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kirakira521
New Member
+1 Got the call, OOS, interview 9/11
aw man probably me too thenHold again
getItdone57
Full Member
Website says they only did 10 offers day 🙃.
Holy **** that's brutal. Another hold for me until Nov 6, IS interviewed 9/11.Website says they only did 10 offers day 🙃.
D
deleted1157211
hold again, interviewed 8/21
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Yep another hold again, interviewed 8/21
Was it another email or on the portal? Haven't gotten the email like I did last timeHold again
getItdone57
Full Member
I still haven’t received anything either.Has anybody else who got the hold email last week not heard anything today?
I got the hold email last week and again today!
Has anybody else who got the hold email last week not heard anything today?
+1I still haven’t received anything either.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OMG I GOT THE CALL!!! Interviewed 9/11 OOS LM 72.5. So freaking relieved, I officially don’t have to apply a 3rd time.
career_scribe
Full Member
new dean = new philosophy or process?I wonder why they are accepting so little this year. Last year they accepted ~60 people in the first wave of As. It's the second wave and only ~40
Has anybody else who got the hold email last week not heard anything today?
What do y'all think this means? I was looking at last year's thread but didn't see something similar, at least around oct-nov.I still haven’t received anything either.
my personal interpretation is we were supposed to get As yesterday but they didnt make the call in time and are planning to do it today… one can hopeWhat do y'all think this means? I was looking at last year's thread but didn't see something similar, at least around oct-nov.