2023-2024 Arkansas College of Osteopathic Medicine (ARCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the A on Saturday morning through a phone call. Anyone receive an email with the additional information from the school yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Just got the A:soexcited: Does anyone know when to expect the email with the info?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Feeling very defeated right now. Interviewed 1/26, but got a post-II R just now.

Sorry to hear that. Keep working hard and this doesn’t define you! Did you get any feedback?
I’m asking. I kinda possibly know the reason.

So deflated though. This is my second post-II R.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview coming up this friday 2/9. When I land, how do I go about finding the shuttle to take me to my hotel? I'm staying at the Hampton Inn!

I have an interview coming up this friday 2/9. When I land, how do I go about finding the shuttle to take me to my hotel? I'm staying at the Hampton Inn!
i would call the hotel, i rented a car but i think i saw something about them having a shuttle! they are super nice there lol

Interviewed 1/26 and got WL yesterday. Anybody in the same boat?

Just got the A!!! I didn’t get a call though. Just an email and it scared me

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Anyone know when the next batch of ii is going to go out? It has been a few weeks since the last one.

does anyone know how the remediation policy works at this school?
If you fail a course within 60-69.4, you are given a chance to take a remediation exam. Pass the remediation exam and you can move on. Don't pass, they will recommend you repeat the year. If you fail multiple courses or are below the threshold, you may be asked to repeat the year without an option of a remediation exam. The student progress committee can also make the decision to dismiss. I know you can also appeal any of their decisions and I think that goes to the dean to make the final say.

This is from what my classmates have told me/gone through, but it can be different for everyone, so not to say that this is like written in stone or is the most accurate either. Only the powers at be know how it truly works lol

Withdrew my A from here today. I hope it goes to one of you all cool peeps! Don't lose hope!!

just got approved to be off from work on the virtual interview date & when I went to sign up yesterday it was full. 😭 if anyone on the 3/5 date doesn’t want their virtual spot anymore please help me out 🙏🏼

Did anyone get any physical acceptance letters in the mail with an accepted banner? I thought we would but I’ve only gotten emails

Just withdrew my acceptance here, hope it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 2 users
secondary invite received today, applied last week.

for those who have interviewed, did you complete CASPER? I haven't done it but they highly recommend it