2023-2024 Charles R Drew

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What’s the verdict on IIs? I was going to send a letter of continued interest but if they’re done sending II then I won’t lol. I know ppl said their website says something diff than emails
no harm in sending one imo
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also feel like they wouldnt tell you if they didnt accept the LOI anymore bc then that would imply a decision has been made about ur application…
I mean if they are done interviewing people then they should have made a decision about everyone else who didn't receive an II?
 
So I sent a letter this afternoon and called to see if it was received and they said yes and then I asked if they were still interviewing and she said the portal was closed so no lmao. So I guess that’s it
in the future they should definitely get their information straight… crazy that the emails they’ve been sending just have wrong information…
 
in the future they should definitely get their information straight… crazy that the emails they’ve been sending just have wrong information…
Right?! I was sick when she told me they already closed interviews. Like ma’am then clearly doesn’t matter if you received me letter or not byeee
 
I’m confused because I thought this was their first time having their own class but it’s not right? But then they also didn’t release info to MSAR about last year… and the application for the school opened in November last year 😳
 
I’m confused because I thought this was their first time having their own class but it’s not right? But then they also didn’t release info to MSAR about last year… and the application for the school opened in November last year [emoji15]

Are schools obligated to release data to MSAR??
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who interviewed this cycle and received a rejection letter today, what were yalls stats? did yall feel good about the interview you had?
I felt really good LM70 URM with strong ties to LA. Even have some family connection to Drew so I’m a bit shocked I’m not even waitlisted. Oh well fingers crossed for everyone here still in the running. No hard feelings Drew you did what you had to do.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad