2023-2024 Commonwealth (Geisinger)

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To people who interviewed previously - the interview will be entirely on zoom, right? And is it normal to get the interview info last minute? It's currently the day before my interview and I still haven't gotten an email with any zoom links or interview info... last email I got was the confirmation for my interview date.
 
To people who interviewed previously - the interview will be entirely on zoom, right? And is it normal to get the interview info last minute? It's currently the day before my interview and I still haven't gotten an email with any zoom links or interview info... last email I got was the confirmation for my interview date.
Yes and yes
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who received an email confirming our interview for tomorrow, do you guys know where to find the "confidentiality agreement/ video agreement" that they mentioned? They said it's in the interview tab but I can't find it!
 
Question
Did anyone receive a tax related document on how to declare or apply for finance aid even without receiving acceptance? Just the II
My daughter did and we have no idea why
 
Question
Did anyone receive a tax related document on how to declare or apply for finance aid even without receiving acceptance? Just the II
My daughter did and we have no idea why
Yep! If it’s the same one that I got, it’s probably to give us a heads up on how the loan works for Abigail Scholars Program since some of it is forgiven but some of it we are responsible for. That way we aren’t blindsided by the fees we do have to pay.
 
For anyone who received an email confirming our interview for tomorrow, do you guys know where to find the "confidentiality agreement/ video agreement" that they mentioned? They said it's in the interview tab but I can't find it!
I also can't find it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just got an email saying they’re deferring my interview decision until another date. I haven’t been offered an interview. I’m assuming this is some kind of interview hold?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad