You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Commonwealth (Geisinger)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
risingsunandmoon
Full Member
I’m starting to think the rest of us will not hear back today🙁
Nope.Any 11/20 hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos A today 10/25 interview
Last edited:
where did you guys submit letters of interest?
where did you guys submit letters of interest?
12/22
Have any of you heard anything about details for the January On-Campus Recruitment Day?
glickmaster2000
Full Member
A!
Have any of you heard anything about details for the January On-Campus Recruitment Day?
They reached out to me today asking if I still wanted to go but didn’t give me any more info
congrats! what date was your interview?
glickmaster2000
Full Member
At the end of October I thinkcongrats! what date was your interview?
studentdoctor1234567
New Member
Accepted Jan 17
Interviewed 10/04
Interviewed 10/04
Did you just receive an invite for it? I was wondering if everyone who indicated that they were interested in the program receive an interview or not.Allo. Can anyone share about what their experience with the Abigail Geisinger Scholars interview was like?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, I indicated that I was interested during my secondary and I received the invite last week.Did you just receive an invite for it? I was wondering if everyone who indicated that they were interested in the program receive an interview or not.
mj_lobster
Full Member
Oh is this a direct interview for the Abigail Scholars (aka your first interview for Geisinger)? I was under the impression that we’d have to first interview to get into Geisinger, then be given an interview for Abigail Scholars at a later date :OYes, I indicated that I was interested during my secondary and I received the invite last week.
Oh sorry- I was accepted before I got the invitation to interview for the Abigail Scholars!Oh is this a direct interview for the Abigail Scholars (aka your first interview for Geisinger)? I was under the impression that we’d have to first interview to get into Geisinger, then be given an interview for Abigail Scholars at a later date :O
bowlingpanda
Full Member
Interviewed 11/13 and still haven’t heard back so it might be a whileDoes anyone know when I can expect to hear back if I interviewed mid December?
D
deleted1012716
Deferred decision just now. Complete September.
The confirmation email for the January On-Campus Recruitment Day just gave me a heart attack.
+1 OOS. Complete 9/20.Pre-II deferred decision just now, IS, complete 7/29
H_double_J
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS, complete 8/17
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
does anyone know what else we need to do to get a financial aid package at this school other than fafsa? the one email i have from them only talks about fafsa but i was wondering about css, any institutional review forms, etc.
I went to their On-Campus Recruitment Day today & they only talked about the FAFSA.does anyone know what else we need to do to get a financial aid package at this school other than fafsa? the one email i have from them only talks about fafsa but i was wondering about css, any institutional review forms, etc.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
thank you so much!!I went to their On-Campus Recruitment Day today & they only talked about the FAFSA.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II deferral, complete 7/28. Not sure how to feel about this 😕
ovoxodoc23
New Member
OOS pre-II R
jimmytherockstar
Full Member
Withdrew A today, hope it goes to one of yall
anyone hear back today?
risingsunandmoon
Full Member
Nothing yet🙁
ChaChaSlide
Full Member
Tomorrow?
9 weeks and counting since my interview... have they at least released decisions for those that interviewed in November?
hopefulfuturedoctor09
New Member
I interviewed mid Nov and haven't heard yet. Praying for tomorrow🙏9 weeks and counting since my interview... have they at least released decisions for those that interviewed in November?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still waiting on a response from 11/20 here.9 weeks and counting since my interview... have they at least released decisions for those that interviewed in November?
Student2000!
Full Member
Pre-II Deferred today morning
ii_manifestation
Full Member
+1Pre-II Deferred today morning
grapejuice123
Full Member
anyone hear anything today?
Thorgan17
Full Member
Guess we’re hoping for next weekanyone hear anything today?