You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ruralfistula
Full Member
Just barely withdrew my II! Hope one of y’all get it! Good luck!
+1
Withdrew my II from here. Hope one of you get it 🙂
Pre-II hold today. complete early September
how did you know this, were you emailed?Pre-II hold today. complete early September
yeshow did you know this, were you emailed?
medhopeful100
Full Member
Did you send any updates?Pre-II hold today. complete early September
No I didn’t. honestly thought they were just ghosting meDid you send any updates?
OOS II! I'm so excited about this one! Complete in early July.
doglover2002
Full Member
OOS II! I'm so excited about this one! Complete in early July.
What interview dates are left available ?
They have a lot left actually for mid and late march.
doglover2002
Full Member
They have a lot left actually for mid and late march.
Awesome. I hope I get something… Thank you and CONGRATS!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOA II today. complete end of July! So excited! Any advice for the interview?
Mind sharing stats?OOA II today. complete end of July! So excited! Any advice for the interview?
Stats?OOS II! I'm so excited about this one! Complete in early July.
LM 68. I just realized that the interview starts at 8:30 ET or 5:30 AM PST. Does anyone who interviewed at Drexel have any advice on such an early interview time?
Bropro
Full Member
It was so early.... The authentication is literally just them checking your ID. If you wanted to, you could do that and go back to bed if your faculty interview is later LOL but all mine were in the morning and i knocked out after lunch.LM 68. I just realized that the interview starts at 8:30 ET or 5:30 AM PST. Does anyone who interviewed at Drexel have any advice on such an early interview time?
haha I think I'll just sleep at 6pm the night before or smth.
roma270firenze
New Member
I'm hoping for an interview but I got a 1st quartile and dropped my mcat in the second attempt
Could a current student dm me? I have some questions about the school. Thanks!
Also in PST, but my nerves were so high I was up at the first alarm lol. I also just tried to fix my sleep schedule over the week since I had a Friday interview. Tbh the first hour or so was just authentication and info session. Was good b/c I got the time to finish my coffee and actually wake up. I also had the first interview slot which was nice because I just got it out of the way, and it was very chill vibes.LM 68. I just realized that the interview starts at 8:30 ET or 5:30 AM PST. Does anyone who interviewed at Drexel have any advice on such an early interview time?
Goodluck, just be yourself have a good conversation and you'll do great!!
2024app411
Full Member
Hi did the people who get interviews send update letters? I submitted my secondary early September and have heard nothing since.
Hi did the people who get interviews send update letters? I submitted my secondary early September and have heard nothing since.
Yes, some did. I don’t think you have anything to lose at this point! Send an update letter.
Congrats! Were you on pre-II hold?OOA II today. complete end of July! So excited! Any advice for the interview?
z123456789
Full Member
OOS hold today
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
when was your interview?OOS hold today
Does anyone know when financial packets come out if you've submitted the fafsa form already?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ThanosThighs
Full Member
DD just now after waiting 13 weeks....more waiting I guess lol. I'm sure this has been asked already so forgive me, but does anyone know the likelihood of getting the A from a deferral?
chicagohotdog
Full Member
Deferred today after 12/6 OOS interview. Decided to withdraw app, good luck yall
tennisfan72
Full Member
+1 also wondering this (interviewed 10/30, DD in Jan)DD just now after waiting 13 weeks....more waiting I guess lol. I'm sure this has been asked already so forgive me, but does anyone know the likelihood of getting the A from a deferral?
z123456789
Full Member
This was pre IIwhen was your interview?
Im an M1 at Reading, feel free to askDoes anyone know when we need to make a decision on campus preference by? Also, if there's anyone here who knows about the West Reading Campus, I would love to ask some questions about the campus! Thanks!
Could a current student dm me? I have some questions about the school. Thanks!
I'm an M1 at Philly, feel free to dm
i wonder when the late jan IIs will hear back 😰
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Did 12/19 interviews hear
in the same boat. expecting mid-april at this rate lol.i wonder when the late jan IIs will hear back 😰
bowlingpanda
Full Member
hopefully end of march based on previous yearsi wonder when the late jan IIs will hear back 😰
bumblebee123456789
Full Member
i wonder when the late jan IIs will hear back [emoji27]
Lol I was 12/11 and haven’t heard [emoji51]
OOS II!!! Complete 7/19. Super excited!
chipeachi
Full Member
Congrats!!OOS II!!! Complete 7/19. Super excited!
Congrats! Were you on pre-II hold?OOS II!!! Complete 7/19. Super excited!
Thank you!! Nope, I was notCongrats! Were you on pre-II hold?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
bloopbeepbloop45
Full Member
Deferred and withdrew my application, OOS
finessinoganesson
Full Member
If you’re comfortable sharing, what day did you interview?Deferred and withdrew my application
D
deleted1124957
You remember if there were post II R's and how the deferral system works?I'm an M1 at Philly, feel free to dm