You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Drexel
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lobsterroll
Full Member
A
Bropro
Full Member
interview date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lobsterroll
Full Member
Jan 5thinterview date?
finessinoganesson
Full Member
Did you guys just get decisions like rn?? I interviewed 12/15 and still haven’t heard anything. I hope they’re rolling out more today
lobsterroll
Full Member
I got it 1:29 ETDid you guys just get decisions like rn?? I interviewed 12/15 and still haven’t heard anything. I hope they’re rolling out more today
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
For those of us that got interviews this past week, what do we think the chances are of an A? and when do we think we'll hear about it?
Last year they sent out decisions April 17th for those that interviewed 2/9.
They seem to be sending out decisions really sporadically this year i.e. people who interviewed on the same day are hearing back like weeks apart
wenjunhuilover
New Member
OOS II this morning
coolaid2342
Full Member
OOS II this morning
When were you complete?
finessinoganesson
Full Member
Has anyone from the 12/15 interview heard back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
seems like some have and some haven't, a couple people from 12/15 have mentioned receiving decisions over the past week or two.Has anyone from the 12/15 interview heard back?
I got deferred after December interview, nothing new sinceHas anyone deferred in Dec heard anything? Starting to worry.
I really doubt it. They had a lot of interview days from January to March.does anyone think that their class size is nearly full? it seems like the decisions have been really slow over the past few weeks and can't help but wonder if this is the case
cutie3141592
Full Member
OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?
StretcherPusher826
Full Member
Let's go! Congrats!OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?
Congrats- a buzzer beater! What days were open for you to schedule for?OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?
Happisquirrell
Full Member
Congrats! When were you complete?OOS II just now! In disbelief I got one this late but so pumped! Prob just interviewing for waitlist but i’ll take it. Anyone have advice for interview day?
hopefulphysiciansoon
Full Member
the post ii decision timeline is bonkers
cutie3141592
Full Member
only 3 days next week open!Congrats- a buzzer beater! What days were open for you to schedule for?
cutie3141592
Full Member
7/23Congrats! When were you complete?
OOS Hold right now. What’s the point, cycle is over .
coolaid2342
Full Member
OOS Hold right now. What’s the point, cycle is over .
When were you complete?
aspiringmed23
Full Member
Pre-II Hold, Confused why they didn't just reject me are they still sending II? Should I send an update letter?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fldoc2424
Full Member
Damn bro Drexel really left me on read since 7/25
Right now same lmaoo I wonder if there gearing up to send R
OOS II invite last week. 511 MCAT. 3.4 GPA
7/25When were you complete?
i wonder when the late january interview decisions will come
hopefully not april T_T
hopefully not april T_T
Bropro
Full Member
We're barely seeing early Jan decisions and mostly still in December 🙁i wonder when the late january interview decisions will come
hopefully not april T_T
I was 1/26 and feeling like definitely April
finessinoganesson
Full Member
I’m mid December and still haven’t heard 🙁We're barely seeing early Jan decisions and mostly still in December 🙁
I was 1/26 and feeling like definitely April
Foolmeonceshameonyou
Full Member
Bruh I got deferred in November after interviewing in September. It’s been 6 months for me…
Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.
+1Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.
Bropro
Full Member
I feel like this is true for a lot of schools this cycle 🙁 I've been waiting several months post-II for almost all of my schoolsthe post ii decision timeline is bonkers
Same here. Complete 7/28. Radio silence.Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.
+1Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Anyone got any interview tips?
its super laid back, just study your app and be yourself. no one threw any curveballs at me and it felt mostly conversational the whole time. Just get ready for a long day esp if youre on PST like I was lolAnyone got any interview tips?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Aman Hiremath
Full Member
OOS interviewed on 2/9. For decisions, how do they inform you? Is it over call, or through email via the AMP portal?
wenjunhuilover
New Member
Was complete 7/30!When were you complete?
Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.
+1
Same here. At this point, I just want an answer.Still no rejection nor pre-II hold from Drexel. I have no idea what to think at this point, it's just strange.