You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Eastern Virginia
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I withdrew my OOS A on 6/4 so there should have been at least one move recently, but maybe that person isn’t on sdn
I just received my OOS A off the wait-list today at 10:30am!!!!!
What are the odds! Crying and smiling at this news 🥹
Congratulations!!!!I just received my OOS A off the wait-list today at 10:30am!!!!!
What are the odds! Crying and smiling at this news 🥹
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
when is the CTE date?
turbostuttgart
New Member
Was accepted off the mid-tier WL this morning. OOS. Patience is key!
wheres my top tier love at
pookiebear28
New Member
got the IS A at 10:30 this morning! Was WL Mid-tier.
Last edited:
whoeverelf
New Member
Hello, I have been accepted to EVMS and I was wondering if anyone had additional information about the class schedule. Specifically, I know that there are sessions with mandatory in-person attendance approximately once a week, does anyone have more information about the length and timing of these sessions? Also, what are those sessions about and are we assigned a specific time that is the same each week or do they assign it for us?
Withdrew my application last week and thought this may be useful to future applicants:
I was top tier WL and did not get in. I am OOS and interviewed in March with LM of 72
I was top tier WL and did not get in. I am OOS and interviewed in March with LM of 72
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Nah they got negative movement here
Also withdrew my mid-tier IS WL position on 6/21.
II on 2/14, interviewed 2/28, WL 4/17
II on 2/14, interviewed 2/28, WL 4/17
Withdrew from the waitlist. Grateful to have received an A elsewhere, but can’t help but feel a bit bitter about EVMS’s admission process. I was waitlisted two years in a row. I think they need to stop waitlisting everyone who interviews here, drop the nonexistent low tier waitlist, and give out post II Rs to those who have no chance of getting in off the waitlist. These changes would save future applicants from anxiously waiting for 9 months to see if they will receive an A.
Best of luck to you all🫡
See my reply below.Withdrew from the waitlist. Grateful to have received an A elsewhere, but can’t help but feel a bit bitter about EVMS’s admission process. I was waitlisted two years in a row. I think they need to stop waitlisting everyone who interviews here, drop the nonexistent low tier waitlist, and give out post II Rs to those who have no chance of getting in off the waitlist. These changes would save future applicants from anxiously waiting for 9 months to see if they will receive an A.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This school's wait list process is a disgrace. They set up 3 tiers but they are meaningless. There wait list in my opinion is strictly based on filling slots in order to satisfy pre-determined silos related to gender, nationality, sexual orientation and race. Many students listed in the first tier based on the overall student assessment never get an offer while they watch second tier students accepted left and right. There whole process is an abomination that treats their applicants like crap. My daughter withdrew from the first tier of their waiting list after receiving two other acceptances and watching a multiple number of second tier waiting list applicants be accepted. A completely intellectually dishonest admission process.
So you have two sons AND a daughter all in med school now? 😀This school's wait list process is a disgrace. They set up 3 tiers but they are meaningless. There wait list in my opinion is strictly based on filling slots in order to satisfy pre-determined silos related to gender, nationality, sexual orientation and race. Many students listed in the first tier based on the overall student assessment never get an offer while they watch second tier students accepted left and right. There whole process is an abomination that treats their applicants like crap. My daughter withdrew from the first tier of their waiting list after receiving two other acceptances and watching a multiple number of second tier waiting list applicants be accepted. A completely intellectually dishonest admission process.
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Anyone here a reapplicant that interviewed last cycle?
darkrebellionxyz
New Member
Anyone know if WL movement is still occurring, or if anyone withdrew from their seat since 06/14/2024?