You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Georgetown
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
oxtaillover
Full Member
yes! Got the A on 11/1 via phone call from the dean. Had my interview on 8/15 if this helps with people’s timelines.Has there been any post-II decisions released recently?
dupuytrenscontracture
Full Member
Any groupchats for admitted students yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sneakercat98
Full Member
I got waitlisted last week and mine's closed too. I think it's probably a mistake?Is anyone else's post submission form say its closed? I was thinking of sending an update letter but it says the form is closed.
cheetah115
Full Member
OOS II Today! Complete 7/30
outcastdoodle
Full Member
When do you guys recommend sending a LOI to them post waitlist?
also wondering about this
D
deleted1124957
I'm pretty sure that the next group to hear back will be last week of September onealso wondering about this
outcastdoodle
Full Member
I'm pretty sure that the next group to hear back will be last week of September one
i heard back already. got a WL post interview. i was just curious what people’s thoughts were on when is a good time to send the recommended letter of intent LOI
They told us today that the decision timeline is 13 weeks from date of interview.
D
deleted1124957
Just noticed I replied to the wrong person, meant to reply to Drjpp17 - either way I was wrong and thanks for letting me know you heard back.i heard back already. got a WL post interview. i was just curious what people’s thoughts were on when is a good time to send the recommended letter of intent LOI
I would send the LOI relatively soon imo.
When did you interview?i heard back already. got a WL post interview. i was just curious what people’s thoughts were on when is a good time to send the recommended letter of intent LOI
Mine is closed because I submitted an update letter post-interview. I am guessing we can only update them onceIs anyone else's post submission form say its closed? I was thinking of sending an update letter but it says the form is closed.
organicgranola
Full Member
You can't find out who your interviewer is beforehand but when you upload your thank-you note it will have your interviewer's name in case you blank and forget who it was!I saw from an earlier post that you can find out who is your interviewer...can someone let me know where to look? It is not mentioned in the email link.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone else not heard back after interviewing last week of September?
D
deleted1161377
Got my first pre-II R from Georgetown just now. Disappointed, because I thought I was a good mission-fit. LM 72, complete 8/20.
Edit- I should note that I sent an update letter a few days ago. This could have influenced them to look at my application.
Edit- I should note that I sent an update letter a few days ago. This could have influenced them to look at my application.
Last edited by a moderator:
outcastdoodle
Full Member
When did you interview?
8/29
frostychipmunk
Full Member
pre II R, LM 68, complete mid-August
my first R of the cycle so it hurts even more 🙁
my first R of the cycle so it hurts even more 🙁
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
Has anyone else not heard back after interviewing last week of September?
i haven’t heard anything [emoji2368] interviewed that week LM ~69/70
Turtleduck99
Full Member
Pre-II R today OOS no ties
Pre II R. Complete end of august. Good luck guys!
Banksyluv89
Full Member
+1Pre II R this morning : / Completed on 8/31. Good luck to everyone else!
okexchange5148
14 II : 2 Pre-II R : 1 R: 2 WL: 1 A
OOS Waitlisted 10/17 - LM 79
When did you interview?OOS Waitlisted 10/17 - LM 79
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
okexchange5148
14 II : 2 Pre-II R : 1 R: 2 WL: 1 A
8/30When did you interview?
luckydumpling
New Member
OOS II just now!! submitted 7/24, LM 76 they are scheduling out the month of Jan
consistentpoet
New Member
For those who interviewed, is the only activity on the actual interview day the 30-45 min interview? No other presentations or anything?
Yep. Though mine was like an hourFor those who interviewed, is the only activity on the actual interview day the 30-45 min interview? No other presentations or anything?
yes! Got the A on 11/1 via phone call from the dean. Had my interview on 8/15 if this helps with people’s timelines.
do you think positive feedback during the interview is a good sign? praying so hard for A.Once you interview you get an 'Post-Submission Updates' tab which you can submit an LOI, until then you can't ig.
D
deleted1124957
No, some interviewers are just courteous like that. Especially the bull**** "see you next fall" type of comments 99% of the time don't mean anything.do you think positive feedback during the interview is a good sign? praying so hard for A.
D
deleted1124957
Interview date?Just got the call for the A!
mickeymice
Full Member
Got the A call as well! Interview 9/26.
any 9/28 interviews hear back yet?
Is this interview closed file or open? I'm getting mixed info
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
closedIs this interview closed file or open? I'm getting mixed info
D
deleted1167714
For the post-submission updates, mine isn't allowing separate paragraphs, it's just putting everything in one big paragraph? Did anyone else have this too?
WL 🙁 interviewed end of sept
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
same 🙁WL 🙁 interviewed end of sept
+1… does anyone know if they even give post-ii rejections?same 🙁
Last edited: