-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Georgetown
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1they do haha i got rejected this morning, late september interview
+1they do haha i got rejected this morning, late september interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1124957
Post II R, interviewed Sept 29
Rather low conversion rate from II -> A at 30%
Can't win em all, good luck everyone!!
Rather low conversion rate from II -> A at 30%
Can't win em all, good luck everyone!!
I’m sorry mindless duck! I wasn’t sure since there were none reportedthey do haha i got rejected this morning, late september interview
applicant9923
Full Member
OOS wait listed today. Interviewed 9/28
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
OOS wait listed today. Interviewed 9/28
+1
AnotherDay!
Full Member
+1 OOS Complete 9/4pre-II R received today
whens an appropriate time to send a LOI? is now too early?
For Georgetown, send them early and often 😳whens an appropriate time to send a LOI? is now too early?
even if i got the WL today? hahaFor Georgetown, send them early and often 😳
Yep loleven if i got the WL today? haha
polarbear4110
Full Member
does anyone know how big the class size at Georgetown is? Where can I find that information in general -- I feel like most school websites give the number of people accepted instead of matriculated
Entering class 201 - front page of their website Home Page - School of Medicinedoes anyone know how big the class size at Georgetown is? Where can I find that information in general -- I feel like most school websites give the number of people accepted instead of matriculated
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
polarbear4110
Full Member
thanks!
Congrats to you!! When did u interviewJust got the call for the A!
It is closed, as written on their webpage . My interview was closed and it was more conversation like.Is this interview closed file or open? I'm getting mixed info
D
deleted1167714
I asked this before so I'll ask this again: is anyone else's post-submission updates not letting you separate your writing into paragraphs?
It doesn’t matter and your updates should be brief. If you are writing more than 2 paragraphs it’s too much. An update is to give them some new information, not to get in another essay.I asked this before so I'll ask this again: is anyone else's post-submission updates not letting you separate your writing into paragraphs?
iconliving
Full Member
OOS Pre-Interview R, LM 74.5, complete 9/3
So would it be alright to send a letter of interest with no new updates since I already sent an update letter a few days before being WL’d?For Georgetown, send them early and often 😳
spicy_lemon76
Full Member
So would it be alright to send a letter of interest with no new updates since I already sent an update letter a few days before being WL’d?
following
Should I send a letter of interest post-interview before decision?
soccertuna1999
New Member
Pre-II R OOS earlier today...
Hopefully 10/11 will come back soon (with good news)🙏🏽Interviewed 10/3, LM 70
djrpp17
New Member
I interviewed 10/5 the wait is killing me 😭Hopefully 10/11 will come back soon (with good news)🙏🏽
Have you had an updateI interviewed 10/5 the wait is killing me 😭
optimisticpremed1948
New Member
Hey y'all! I have my interview in January and ngl I am really nervous 😱. Would any current med student or anyone who has went through the interview already be willing to chat briefly about the school and their experience? If so, please dm me, I would really appreciate some inside perspective. Thanks ahead of time 🙂
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
djrpp17
New Member
nah not yet sadlyHave you had an update
Starfruit2023
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone who got accepted or invited for an interview. I submitted my II in 9/28, LM 72. Haven’t heard any news from GT. Does that mean I am too late, or I am out?
II is interview invite, I am assuming you mean submitted your secondary (2*)Congratulations to everyone who got accepted or invited for an interview. I submitted my II in 9/28, LM 72. Haven’t heard any news from GT. Does that mean I am too late, or I am out?
Starfruit2023
Full Member
My bad, I mean I submitted my 2nd in 9/28II is interview invite, I am assuming you mean submitted your secondary (2*)
dupuytrenscontracture
Full Member
In the interview they mentioned we needed to have fafsa filled out by Jan 2nd, but apparently it opens Dec 31st this year. Has anyone heard anything from the financial office about if that deadline is going to be moved a little to give us some extra time?
guava-isoniazid
Full Member
Pre II R app complete 09/18
Pre II R complete 09/12
+1Pre II R app complete 09/18
backpackgf
Full Member
Pre-II R, complete 9/17
Pre-II complete 9/22nd LM 64-65
Pre-Med-PCT
Full Member
Pre II R Complete 9/28 LM 64
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fish_bowl_cat
Full Member
same as above - complete 9/22. Good luck to everyone else!
Pre-II R (OOS) on 10/23/23
Secondary submitted 8/13/23
Secondary submitted 8/13/23
Starfruit2023
Full Member
As per 2021 data, GT received over 14000 2nd application, about 1/4 of applicants in that year apply for GT, that is amazing!