-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Hackensack Meridian
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
yea should be on this page or the previous oneIs there a group me for As?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 is this binding?for anyone who has gotten accepted here, does anyone know if clicking the accept button is binding?
almost 13 for me :')9 weeks post interview 😭 and still haven’t heard back
cupcake311
Full Member
9 weeks post interview 😭 and still haven’t heard back
I just heard back after 17 weeks…almost 13 for me :')
17.5 for me 🫠🫠🫠almost 13 for me :')
did you get in?I just heard back after 17 weeks…
Congrats!! When did you interview?
Around novemberCongrats!! When did you interview?
gingerbear
Full Member
anyone know what classes are like here? times, attendance, etc.?
OOS status update pre-ii. Is this standard?
Was it a continued interest?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YesWas it a continued interest?
I haven’t received one, but from what I’ve read it’s a good sign for a potential ii !
I also just got the continued interest email!
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
IS II!
congrats!IS II!
8-12 mon-fri, mandatory attendanceanyone know what classes are like here? times, attendance, etc.?
I got the continued interest email this morning but no interview invite yet… is there a chance I will still get it if I didn’t get it like right after lol
When did you get continued interest email? Congrats!IS II!
dotsquared
Full Member
I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
Probably an AI just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
Thomas R
Full Member
imagine they call you just to reject you, that would be so funny.I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
dotsquared
Full Member
I really am expecting that 1 in a million call😭imagine they call you just to reject you, that would be so funny.
I would LOL at a phone call rejection. Acutally would be really funny.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when did u interview?I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
bowlingpanda
Full Member
I had a nightmare where this happened….imagine they call you just to reject you, that would be so funny.
dotsquared
Full Member
Early Octoberwhen did u interview?
99% chance it's an A. Congrats bro. You into programming?I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
+1 , also could not reach them again but hoping to hear good news tmr!I just got a phone call and voicemail saying there was an update to my application. I can’t get back through, but has anyone been rejected or waitlisted by call yet? Or can I assume an A?
dotsquared
Full Member
+1 OOS A! Interviewed early October
Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing stats?+1 OOS A! Interviewed early October
applied2toomanyschoolsxd
Full Member
+1 OOS A, no ties to NJ+1 , also could not reach them again but hoping to hear good news tmr!
Timeline:
2° Received 7/21; 2° Submitted 7/26; Marked Complete 8/16; II 9/13; IA 9/26; Update/LOCI 2/7; A 2/27
Last edited:
dotsquared
Full Member
thanks! LM 74Congrats!!! Do you mind sharing stats?
Post-II R just now. Not surprised bc I blew this interview. Interviewed 1/11 OOS
cuddlycactus
Full Member
Anyone know the etiquette for the info sessions? Can I join with camera off? Casual attire?
aiderecording
Full Member
Does anyone know if the informational sessions are mandatory, and if so, what the dress code is?
career_scribe
Full Member
OOS A! interviewed late sept, LM 71
+1 on thisDoes anyone know if the informational sessions are mandatory, and if so, what the dress code is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-Med-PCT
Full Member
Anyone know the etiquette for the info sessions? Can I join with camera off? Casual attire?
Does anyone know if the informational sessions are mandatory, and if so, what the dress code is?
Hey! I went to both my admissions day with the deans (the curriculum based sessions) and the one with student affairs/financial aid. They say in the email (at least the one I got) from the interview invite that they require you to go to both of them. The optional things are the tour and the student q&a (both of which I also did). In terms of dress code there were most people in suits or business attire but there were also people who had their cameras off (presumably they were at work or school). I don’t think you get penalized in any way for having your camera off if you’re busy like that but if you plan on having it on I would recommend dressing a little bit nicer! I had a great time at all of my sessions and I absolutely love the school. If I didn’t answer anything or y’all have more questions about the sessions let me know!+1 on this
aiderecording
Full Member
Thanks so much! Just registered for the student affairs/financial aid one for today- best of luck 🙂Hey! I went to both my admissions day with the deans (the curriculum based sessions) and the one with student affairs/financial aid. They say in the email (at least the one I got) from the interview invite that they require you to go to both of them. The optional things are the tour and the student q&a (both of which I also did). In terms of dress code there were most people in suits or business attire but there were also people who had their cameras off (presumably they were at work or school). I don’t think you get penalized in any way for having your camera off if you’re busy like that but if you plan on having it on I would recommend dressing a little bit nicer! I had a great time at all of my sessions and I absolutely love the school. If I didn’t answer anything or y’all have more questions about the sessions let me know!
Pre-Med-PCT
Full Member
I know it’s weird haha but it said this in my interview invite: “Additional informational sessions with Office of Student Affairs and Wellness, and Office of Student Financial Services are held monthly to review additional HMSOM program details and are required.”The language didn’t seem like it’s mandatory, so i’m glad someone told me otherwise i would have never gone LOL
I saw the required and just signed up for immediately but I got confused after too cuz it said we encourage you to join us after which sounds optional lol!
cuddlycactus
Full Member
Has anyone been accepted prior to attending the info sessions? Or are these required before a decision is released?