You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Mercer
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I feel like around 10-12 was last time, me thinks. Hoping for good news today! I’m ready for a yes, no, or waitlist so I can decide what I’m doing next yearYes it’s usually morning. But no one is posting so I am assuming no one got anything yet.
Feyre
Full Member
Same ughI feel like around 10-12 was last time, me thinks. Hoping for good news today! I’m ready for a yes, no, or waitlist so I can decide what I’m doing next year
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thealphaking123
Full Member
People will only hear yes today. For waitlist or no, we all have to wait till March 30th. That’s when they send a waitlist out along with rejection.I feel like around 10-12 was last time, me thinks. Hoping for good news today! I’m ready for a yes, no, or waitlist so I can decide what I’m doing next year
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I’m wondering if they will push back potential calls to later in the day or email due to thisat&t is down and i'm afraid they'll call before it's back up
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
I wish it would get fixed. This is causing my anxiety to sky rocket. Idk if my voicemail works
premed1012
Full Member
even if we miss the call, they’ll email too right
thealphaking123
Full Member
yes but the email might come a day later than the call or so.even if we miss the call, they’ll email too right
premed1012
Full Member
ahh i see ugh the waiting sucks so muchyes but the email might come a day later than the call or so.
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
Do y'all think its too late to hear back now?
thealphaking123
Full Member
yes i dont think there is any more news coming out.
premed1012
Full Member
did anyone get an A today? or did the groupme numbers go up?
thealphaking123
Full Member
i do not think anyone got in today.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!A today at 3:19, notified via email. Interviewed on 1/18/24. LizzyM of 70 🙂
thealphaking123
Full Member
Congrats to two people who got in. Yayyyy
Haley Newbold
New Member
Hi!! Would you be willing to send me the link for this?!The groupme is at 71 but some in the FB groups aren't in the groupme
Haley Newbold
New Member
Yes I’m praying for y’all to hear good news. I received the call on Wednesday at 4:45 ish. Interview was 1/16Thank you y'all! I hope those who are waiting will hear good news soon 😊
Feyre
Full Member
Congrats!! Can I ask your stats plz?Yes I’m praying for y’all to hear good news. I received the call on Wednesday at 4:45 ish. Interview was 1/16
thealphaking123
Full Member
anyone heard anything back since last thursday?
premed1012
Full Member
nothing
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
Last year's thread heard back March 7th. So maybe next week
I haven’t received it either. Only background checkFor those accepted last Thursday, have y'all received any acceptance package yet? I'm still waiting for the email that's supposed to contain the next steps. 😕
I guess we gotta keep waiting. We must be patient before being doctor.I haven’t received it either. Only background check
They take months to give an answer to every applicant, so it’s not weird for them not to send us the acceptance packet as fast as expected 🥲I guess we gotta keep waiting. We must be patient before being doctor.
thealphaking123
Full Member
atleast you guys are on the other side of the spectrum unlike us who are waiting patiently to hear back from them regarding that A. Patience is wearing very thin as days are passing.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stay strong king. I'm wishing y'all the bestatleast you guys are on the other side of the spectrum unlike us who are waiting patiently to hear back from them regarding that A. Patience is wearing very thin as days are passing.

They sent out some emails to people who did not get interviews today, so hopefully we won't have to wait until March 30th for the WL or anything else...
infiniteregress2020
Full Member
So today’s the last day Mercer offers IIs? Does Mercer have a set day they stop offering IIs? Is it listed in their secondary portal?They sent out some emails to people who did not get interviews today, so hopefully we won't have to wait until March 30th for the WL or anything else...
Yes, in their secondary portal it said their last day to offer interviews was February 2nd.So today’s the last day Mercer offers IIs? Does Mercer have a set day they stop offering IIs? Is it listed in their secondary portal?
thealphaking123
Full Member
Last year they heard back march 7th. Only thing we can all do is be hopeful.
Anyone hear anything?
Not yet :/Anyone hear anything?
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
The realization that we could randomly hear back any day now is driving me crazy omgWill we hear anything this week?
infiniteregress2020
Full Member
What off-campus event are the faculty going to, is it admissions related?This week is Spring Break at Mercer and most of the faculty/staff at MUSM are away all of next week for an off-campus event.
Picachu
New Member
It is not admissions related. I believe it’s an awards ceremony for a school organization that has national memberships.What off-campus event are the faculty going to, is it admissions related?
thestokez
Full Member
Unless your super keen on doing rural medicine and 100% know that mercer is the perfect fit for you, I would pick the MCG. MCG also has plenty of opportunities for rural medicine too though if thats what you are interested in.Do yall think it's worth going to Mercer if you have an MCG acceptance? I interviewed at Mercer several months ago but no news. One of the Mercer campuses is in my city but I do NOT want to stay living with my parents
dogsarecute_
New Member
Hello! If anyone has access to the GroupMe, can someone please DM me the link. Thanks!
Last edited:
thealphaking123
Full Member
Did u just get in?Hello! If anyone has access to the GroupMe, can someone please DM me the link. Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
Does anyone know what their approximate start date is?
Does anyone know what their approximate start date is?
August 12th
bookluvr
New Member
Hey guys does anyone have the link to the accepted students group chat? Please DM me if you do!I’m making an accepted students GroupMe now!
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
If you don't mind my asking, did you get in this week? Congrats!!Hey guys does anyone have the link to the accepted students group chat? Please DM me if you do!