You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Mercer
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
if i interviewed in late october, is it bad that i still havent heard back? i'm scared that since it's been a while, it might be a rejection 🙁
I was in the same boat last application cycle. Interviewed October 2022, waitlisted in March 2023 and got off the waitlist in May 2023. Still hope
thealphaking123
Full Member
if i interviewed in late october, is it bad that i still havent heard back? i'm scared that since it's been a while, it might be a rejection 🙁
i also interviewed late october and waiting ever since.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone heard anything yet? In the past, it seems like they typically just wait till March to send out final decisions…thinking they might be holding off till then.
Do we know if their class is full or at capacity?
Do we know if their class is full or at capacity?
Yeah, from doing research on how they select applicants and having interviewed here in previous cycles, they typically wait until the end of March; March 31st to either let you know if you've been rejected or waitlisted. When waitlisted, you're usually bound to hear back around April and onwardshas anyone heard anything yet? In the past, it seems like they typically just wait till March to send out final decisions…thinking they might be holding off till then.
Do we know if their class is full or at capacity?
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
They still usually accept people in February, third Wednesday of the month. Then next will be March.
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I'm so nervous! Calls start around 4pm right?
premed1012
Full Member
yeah i was going to ask, what time do they usually call/email?
fluffypolarbear
New Member
Is there a group chat for accepted students?
itscoldouthere
Full Member
did you get accepted today?Is there a group chat for accepted students?
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I'm in my delusional watch my phone while I'm in class till 7pm era today, best wishes to everyone!
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
Good luck!! I'm in class (braving it with a ringer on) and hope to see a bunch of As for everyone!So nervous
Feyre
Full Member
Same to you!!! And same tbh I have my ringer ONGood luck!! I'm in class (braving it with a ringer on) and hope to see a bunch of As for everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I got my invite to interview in my student center while eating tacos, maybe I need to replicate this...Same to you!!! And same tbh I have my ringer ON
Yes, sometimes I think people receive emails but no phone call.The acceptances start today and go into tomorrow right? I have heard people getting acceptance calls the day after too
Feyre
Full Member
The level of delusion istg RIGHT THERE WITH YOUI got my invite to interview in my student center while eating tacos, maybe I need to replicate this...
im soooo nervous omg
fluffypolarbear
New Member
no, in December but I just made an SDN account today!did you get accepted today?
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
Congrats on your A regardless!! 🙂) I think someone posted about the groupme a few weeks backno, in December but I just made an SDN account today!
itscoldouthere
Full Member
congratulations!🙂no, in December but I just made an SDN account today!
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
Not to be insane... but has anyone heard anything?
Feyre
Full Member
Not yet lololNot to be insane... but has anyone heard anything?
thealphaking123
Full Member
Congrats on your A. Hopefully some of us will hear the good news on the call. Patiently waiting and praying for years now. Praying for all of us.
fluffypolarbear
New Member
Thank you! I didn't mean to be tone-deaf; I didn't read that they were sending acceptances today. Good luck to everyone!!
A 😭😭😭😭
thealphaking123
Full Member
u got accepted?//A 😭😭😭😭
omg when did you interview CONGRATULATIONS!!
Feyre
Full Member
Did they call? CONGRATSSSA 😭😭😭😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Both of my interviewers gave me the call at 4:42 and 4:48.
It was 11/30/2023.omg when did you interview CONGRATULATIONS!!
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
Huge congrats!!!A 😭😭😭😭
Thank you!!!!Huge congrats!!!
thealphaking123
Full Member
this is really strange. last month only one person posted of A and THIS MONTH too so far only one person have posted.
girlygirll
Full Member
Not to make further assumptions but the FB page for incoming students also only has 42ish members….this is really strange. last month only one person posted of A and THIS MONTH too so far only one person have posted.
thealphaking123
Full Member
like that too, not many people joining groups and posting this year ig.Not to make further assumptions but the FB page for incoming students also only has 42ish members….
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
That gets my hopes up too high… anyone?like that too, not many people joining groups and posting this year ig.
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
The accepted Facebook is now at 43…That gets my hopes up too high… anyone?
Did you get in?The accepted Facebook is now at 43…
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
No I’m nosy 🤭Did you get in?
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
Anyone else get the A? Or for those who have, how full is the groupme?
There are 3 different FB groups for each and they're all ~1/2 filled (ranging from 30-45) in each.Anyone else get the A? Or for those who have, how full is the groupme?
thealphaking123
Full Member
any news for anyone? this waiting game sucks fr but have faith in the hardwork that you put behind it.
Macon is almost full as it is favorite campus for almost everyone as there are 43 people in it plus a lot of people have not joined the group yet.
Macon is almost full as it is favorite campus for almost everyone as there are 43 people in it plus a lot of people have not joined the group yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premed1012
Full Member
what time do they call on thursdays usually? i’m freaking out
Feyre
Full Member
Me too I'm a nervous messwhat time do they call on thursdays usually? i’m freaking out
tryingtogetinfr
Full Member
at&t is down and i'm afraid they'll call before it's back up
thealphaking123
Full Member
I am checking my email and my phone every 10 min. Ugh this waiting is way too nervous.
TheOtherTurtle
Full Member
I’m unsure but I feel like I remember seeing morning stuffwhat time do they call on thursdays usually? i’m freaking out