2023-2024 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can anyone here speak about MSU's curriculum and how hard it is?
Ik quite a few people that went to MSUCOM and they said that like most med schools, the classes are challenging but you'll adjust to it real quick. People are quite collaborative and supportive. If you're an accepted student, i would advise you to ask in the groupme and I'm sure the upperclassmen will chime in

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
what’s the last day they accept ppl off the waitlist :(

yeah i emailed them this week! but “right up till orientation” seems to be the default answer for most schools lol so you might be correct
Would you mind sharing the exact wording they used in the email? (Do you think it was an automated response?)
I called in early June, and they also told me the 24th/25th was the last day...I want to figure out for certain if I need to make other arrangements, but I want to wait as long as possible in case MSU is still an option. :cryi: Gah!

Furnished studio apartment at Hannah Loft available now and through 24-25 academic year. Furnished, in unit washer/dryer, covered parking and south facing with lots of sun. 10 minutes to walk to Fee Hall. $1500 but willing to negotiate.

Accepted into MSUCOM, Looking for male roommates in the East Lansing campus. Currently have two open bedrooms in my 3 bedroom lease.
DM me if interested.
Interested if still available! I just joined so I can’t DM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just recently got off the waitlist!! Anyone know where one can stay?

Reactions: 2 users
Just recently got off the waitlist, OOS, interviewed back in March, not sure when I got the waitlist email. I really would have strongly considered going, but I've already signed a lease for another school and it would be a little too stressful and late in the game to switch over. I'll be declining my acceptance. Hope it goes to one of you all still waiting!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Got off the waitlist via call today. OOS, interviewed in November. I just declined my offer. Hope it goes to one of you!

• Love
Hey just one last shout in the dark for anyone else that has not heard from me regarding the co 28 accepted student groupme. Please dm or tag me if you haven't :)

Hey just one last shout in the dark for anyone else that has not heard from me regarding the co 28 accepted student groupme. Please dm or tag me if you haven't :)
Buzzer beater acceptance! Just got the call this morning. Could you please send me the link?

Reactions: 5 users
on the waitlist rn and that email shook me to the core

• Haha
Just got the A call! I will be declining, hope it goes to one of y’all

• Love
Just got the A call and email confirmation; however, will be declining--hope it goes to one of my SDN peeps :)

• Love
Got the A today as well, I think I was one of the first to get WL’d this year… it’s been a long year..

Had a tough decision this week, and decided to withdraw my acceptance as of this morning. I really hope it goes to one of you! Orientation is next week, so there's still some hope. Good luck to anyone on the WL

Those that received an R, I was in your position a year ago. Reapplied and got admitted this cycle (both MD and DO). Best of luck to any reapplicants, sending good vibes

Reactions: 1 users