You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Quinnipiac
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS A!
TheMagicDude
Full Member
OOS A, interviewed on 11/13.
Bangaliboy
Full Member
Anyone receive a decision from december 1 interview?
nitess
Full Member
when did you interview?
I interviewed 10/30 and complete silence for me too [emoji24]
Congrats that’s a fast turnaround! I interviewed 11/15 and they told us *maybe* last week of December or first week of January so now I’m freaked. Did everyone get a decision early this morning or are they trickling?OOS A, interviewed on 11/13.
cupcake311
Full Member
Congrats that’s a fast turnaround! I interviewed 11/15 and they told us *maybe* last week of December or first week of January so now I’m freaked. Did everyone get a decision early this morning or are they trickling?
I interviewed 10/30 and complete silence for me too [emoji24]
I interviewed first week of Oct and was told I would hear back Oct or Nov wave and here I am hearing back with the Dec wave so i wouldnt worry. The next wave is mid Jan from what i was told.
D
deleted1169403
They told first week of Dec interviewers to expect end of February to hear back
Is waitlist different from deferred decision?
volecowboy
Full Member
I had my first (and only) interview here from OOS in early December. I loved it. They said we would hear by the middle of Feb. I'm praying I get in here. What are the chances of a deferred decision? LM 71.8
volecowboy
Full Member
how did your interview experience go? I think mine went well, but I did just 'ok' on one answer.OOS A, interviewed on 11/13.
cupcake311
Full Member
Out of all my interviews i would say this was the one i felt worst after lol - one question i answered quite bad and then for another one of my answers my interviewer explained why she totally disagreed with me on it. Sooooo hence i was not expecting an A but i got one so i dont think you okay answer will make or break you.how did your interview experience go? I think mine went well, but I did just 'ok' on one answer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1124957
OOS II
stressball90
Full Member
OOS II
+1
OOS II
Congrats! When were u complete?
D
deleted1124957
third week of JulyCongrats! When were u complete?
OOS II complete late Sept
Where are you seeing this? Nothing comes up on my portalJust realized 2nd look details and rsvp are on the portal
Where are you seeing this? Nothing comes up on my portal
Have a separate 2nd look tab. Maybe it takes a few months to pop up.
ii_manifestation
Full Member
Anyone know if Quinnipiac accepts update letters?
nitess
Full Member
Anyone know if Quinnipiac accepts update letters?
You can upload to the portal.
I don’t have that either…just checkedWhere are you seeing this? Nothing comes up on my portal
howsithangin
Full Member
I might have missed this somewhere, but is there a groupchat or GroupMe? I can try and make one if there isn’tIs there a group chat yet?
Not that I know of, you should make one!I might have missed this somewhere, but is there a groupchat or GroupMe? I can try and make one if there isn’t
howsithangin
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1012716
OOS II
humble_grass12
Full Member
Congrats! Compete date?OOS II
Identically the same, yes.Did everyone who got deffered get a message like this? "At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list in the coming months as the cycle unfolds."
JW
D
deleted1012716
Congrats! Compete date?
Mid September. LM 69ish.
nitess
Full Member
Did everyone who got deffered get a message like this? "At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list in the coming months as the cycle unfolds."
JW
I didn’t receive any deferral message. I interviewed on 10/30/23. Did you receive it in email or the portal?
EC24hopeful
Full Member
yes through the secondary portal in the document upload sectionDo they accept application updates?
+1 I interviewed on 11/27/23 and they said sometime in January? I think they mentioned 6-8 weeks?Does anyone know when the next round of decisions will be released?
NonTrad222
Full Member
I interviewed 11/13 and we were told second week in January so maybe end of Jan for you?
OOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
ii_manifestation
Full Member
OOS II just now!
Did you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything
NonTrad222
Full Member
Congratulations!! I had a really great experience. You do two 30 min interviews and various info sessions with admissions people. Both of my interviewers were very friendly and made me feel at ease. One was a current student and one was a faculty member. I personally prefer this style over MMI since it’s more casual. Just be yourself and good luck 🙂OOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so fa
LM/ties to CT?OOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
Interviewed and got accepted! It was pretty basic questions about your application and then general. They tried to link you with someone connected with something similar to you (like research) imo so it did feel more conversationalOOS II! complete.... 7/20. I am so tired lol
For those who've already interviewed, any tips would be SO welcome! I've only done MMI so far.
I did at the very beginning of Dec! I only just got an II now, so I'm not sure if it meant anything tbhDid you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything
LM 72- no ties to CT, but I am a MA resident. Maybe there's in region bias?LM/ties to CT?
I'm so happy to hear that everyone's interview experiences have been good! I am so jaded after two cycles and needed that win today 😪 I feel like a personality hire so it's good that I can be myself here lol
D
deleted1012716
Did you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything
I sent an update in Nov and got my II last week. I was losing hope and prepared a second update the night before they emailed me too, but I never sent that one.
ii_manifestation
Full Member
I sent one early Jan, no clue if it played a factor or notDid you guys send update letters recently? I sent one back in November but have not heard anything
LM 72, no ties but I'm from the NortheastLM/ties to CT?