You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Quinnipiac
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
nitess
Full Member
This waiting game is so rough. I interviewed 11/13 and they told us decisions would come out either the last week in December or second week in Jan and still nothing [emoji24] does anyone know when the next wave comes out?
From last years thread they had a wave on Friday 1/13/23 [emoji24]
Neur-out-of-my-mind
Full Member
This waiting game is so rough. I interviewed 11/13 and they told us decisions would come out either the last week in December or second week in Jan and still nothing 😠does anyone know when the next wave comes out?
Also 11/13 interviewer praying that tomorrow is the day... Last years thread made it seem like they rarely stayed true to the timeline they gave in interviews though.From last years thread they had a wave on Friday 1/13/23 [emoji24]
Edit: Just realized tomorrow is a Saturdays looks like the wait continues.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pandapremed
Full Member
Got the A email! OOS, interviewed in November
ThanosThighs
Full Member
First post interview rejection, OOS, this stings. Interviewed 11/29
Interviewed same day but nothing in email yet?First post interview rejection, OOS, this stings. Interviewed 11/29
I interviewed 11/27 and haven’t heard anything yet either. Maybe they send out in batches or maybe they skipped us and will give us decisions next roundInterviewed same day but nothing in email yet?
Feels like an R, lolI interviewed 11/27 and haven’t heard anything yet either. Maybe they send out in batches or maybe they skipped us and will give us decisions next round
Nah! I saw earlier in this thread someone got ghosted then accepted the next round of decisions 🙂 So we just gotta waitFeels like an R, lol
OOS A! Interviewed 12/4
Congratulations! Did you get the email just now or earlier today?OOS A! Interviewed 12/4
nitess
Full Member
First post interview rejection, OOS, this stings. Interviewed 11/29
10/30 interview, OOS, R today. Painful email to read.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
boulderbro12
Full Member
first MD A!! Interviewed mid november
Congratulations! What time did you get the email?first MD A!! Interviewed mid november
boulderbro12
Full Member
10:13am in cancun 😎Congratulations! What time did you get the email?
I got it around 10am EST!Congratulations! Did you get the email just now or earlier today?
Also interviewed on 11/27. Do we think the next round of decisions will come next week?Nah! I saw earlier in this thread someone got ghosted then accepted the next round of decisions 🙂 So we just gotta wait
Bangaliboy
Full Member
not yet :'), interviewed 12/1, freaking out rnAnybody that interviewed mid-December heard anything? Around 12/13
Bangaliboy
Full Member
Do yall think there's more going out today or do they do everything at the same time
Dr.MambaMentality
Full Member
OOS II just now
congrats! when were u complete?OOS II just now
watergirl7
Full Member
Did anyone not complete the interview day survey/ not let admissions know but still got in lol?
I just realized I didn’t do it/ tell admissions I didn’t do it lol (I interviewed in October and still haven’t heard anything back)
I just realized I didn’t do it/ tell admissions I didn’t do it lol (I interviewed in October and still haven’t heard anything back)
D
deleted1124957
Literally doesn't matterDid anyone not complete the interview day survey/ not let admissions know but still got in lol?
I just realized I didn’t do it/ tell admissions I didn’t do it lol (I interviewed in October and still haven’t heard anything back)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we haven't heard anything back when others have (post-interview), why not place us in the deferred decision category?
Last edited:
Dr.MambaMentality
Full Member
Early Octobercongrats! when were u complete?
I don’t think anyone that interviewed after 12/5 has heard anything, right? So maybe they’re releasing decisions in batchesIf we haven't heard anything back when others have (post-interview), why not place us in the deferred decision category?
Send an update?Early October
OOS II today! LM 69, submitted late August
sent an update 5 days ago too hahaOOS II today! LM 69, submitted late August
fan_of_minoxidil
Full Member
OOS II - submitted late August!
purplepanda23
Full Member
OOS II - submitted mid October
boulderbro12
Full Member
Yes, but I'd say moreso community-oriented. They place a heavy emphasis on primary care and addressing the physician shortage. This is what I've noticed as a fellow applicant.What kinda school is Quinnipiac? Service-oriented?
ACKjp
Full Member
Agreed. Although they have had some impressive matches in competitive specialties over the past few years. Their match list is surprisingly strong, which I think speaks to the strength of their mentorship modelYes, but I'd say moreso community-oriented. They place a heavy emphasis on primary care and addressing the physician shortage. This is what I've noticed as a fellow applicant.
Radio silence, Complete 11/15Anyone completed near the secondary deadline get any updates/IIs?
Last edited:
D
deleted1150732
OOS II
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
purplepanda23
Full Member
What's the post-II acceptance rate for OOS?
D
deleted1124957
What's the post-II acceptance rate for OOS?
96% IS and 86% OOS
I am curious where these numbers come from? MSAR suggests that the post II A rate is closer to 20-25% for OOS, but I am assuming that this percentage is much smaller because of applicants who are accepted and then choose education elsewhere? Anyone know how this stuff works?
rosebella16
New Member
My MSAR subscription expired. Can someone lmk how many II’s are sent out each year?
D
deleted1124957
I am curious where these numbers come from? MSAR suggests that the post II A rate is closer to 20-25% for OOS, but I am assuming that this percentage is much smaller because of applicants who are accepted and then choose education elsewhere? Anyone know how this stuff works?
Last year:My MSAR subscription expired. Can someone lmk how many II’s are sent out each year?
IS interviewed 47, 45 accepted,14 matriculated.
OOS Interviewed 315, 272, 80 matriculated.
The majority of people accepted do not matriculate, they have extremely high acceptance rates with low yield rate. All is raw data from US news.