You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Saint Louis University
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ChocolateEclair
Full Member
That meeting link was sent by email! Additionally, if you are invited for a student interview, that will also be a zoom link via emailWill we be receiving a link prior to the interview for the "additional scheduled activities" (the meeting from 11:00 a.m. and 12:30 p.m with medical students and the dean of admissions?) Or is that a link that is going to show up in the portal? Thank you!
Anyone interview here yet and got any tips?
D
deleted1165789
Review your primary and secondary applications well. In my case, they brought up a lot of specific sentences from my personal statement and secondary essays.Anyone interview here yet and got any tips?
D
deleted1165789
4-6 weeks post interview, but not before October 16.Did they say when you’ll hear back?
Should we expect like classic interview questions (strengths/weaknesses, tell me about a time when...) or more app based questions
skylinechili
Full Member
For those that interviewed already, did they send you your exact interview times shortly before your actual interview, and are we strictly expected to be present for all of the pre/post interview activities? I'm trying to see if I need to request a full day off from work and i'm short on PTO : /
Also, II received on 9/11, complete 7/6, LM 76 casper 4Q (can't remember if SLU takes casper or not but)...super excited and grateful!
Also, II received on 9/11, complete 7/6, LM 76 casper 4Q (can't remember if SLU takes casper or not but)...super excited and grateful!
It might take a few days to show up in your portal, but once I accepted the Web Interview agreement I was able to see my interviewer's name and the time of the interview. I haven't done my interview yet but I hope this information is helpful to you.For those that interviewed already, did they send you your exact interview times shortly before your actual interview, and are we strictly expected to be present for all of the pre/post interview activities? I'm trying to see if I need to request a full day off from work and i'm short on PTO : /
Also, II received on 9/11, complete 7/6, LM 76 casper 4Q (can't remember if SLU takes casper or not but)...super excited and grateful!
Interview here tomorrow! Do we have three events? The morning faculty interview, Welcome event, and Student interview? Anything else?
Those are all that I'm aware of! Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully, several of us end up in the same MS1 class!Interview here tomorrow! Do we have three events? The morning faculty interview, Welcome event, and Student interview? Anything else?
Thank you! And hopefully!Those are all that I'm aware of! Good luck tomorrow. Hopefully, several of us end up in the same MS1 class!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
AnonMD5000!
Full Member
Interviewing in a couple of weeks.. does anyone have any tips for SLU?
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Interviewing in a couple of weeks.. does anyone have any tips for SLU?
The faculty interview was very conversational about your application and my faculty member was super friendly! The student interview was a little more of a wildcard because you are with another interviewee and the med school is seeing how well you guys work as a team. I would definitely read over your app and have a good “why SLU?” response ready!
How long is the faculty interview?
Pipi&Pomegranate
Full Member
How long is the faculty interview?
mine was around 50mins
how did it go?mine was around 50mins
Pipi&Pomegranate
Full Member
It went well! Very conversational and the faculty was very friendly!how did it go?
+1 OOS II, complete around 7/30ish.
diamond82q
Full Member
OOS II! Complete 8/16, strong ties to area
Still nothing and complete on 7/8
rainbow1234$$
Full Member
Still nothing and complete on 7/8
Same still nothing and complete 7/14
applicant9923
Full Member
OOS II received today! Application complete 7/8
EmotionalRaven302
New Member
OOS II today. Completed 7/21
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pre-med2002
New Member
Anyone know approximately how long the interview with the M4 student is? I am trying to reserve a conference room for the right amount of time...
updawg1
Full Member
Should be about 30 min but I would try to reserve for an hour to be safeAnyone know approximately how long the interview with the M4 student is? I am trying to reserve a conference room for the right amount of time...
I think it's dependent on the student. Mine lasted like 15 minutesAnyone know approximately how long the interview with the M4 student is? I am trying to reserve a conference room for the right amount of time...
Yeah my dude didn't care at all just wanted to leave lolI think it's dependent on the student. Mine lasted like 15 minutes
When should we expect to hear about decisions? Interviewed early September and wasn’t given a date, but MSAR said 10/16 was the earliest date they’d send decisions out.
On my interview day they said 4-6 weeks but that's not a hard rule
Congrats! Email or phone call?Accepted today!!!
teletubby321
New Member
Just got an acceptance email!!
congrats!! When did you interview?Just got an acceptance email!!
curlypremed2000
New Member
Accepted!!!!! Interviewed 9/26. SO THANKFUL!!!
D
deleted1165789
Accepted!!!!
Thank you 🙂!! I received the notification via email. Also in case anyone is wondering I interviewed on 9/19Congrats! Email or phone call?
OOS with ties A via email, complete 7/1, interviewed 9/25!
teletubby321
New Member
Thank you! Interviewed on 9/11congrats!! When did you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Alt list :/ OOS LM 70
Wasn’t my best interview
Wasn’t my best interview
Pipi&Pomegranate
Full Member
Congrats to all!!! Interviewed 10/2, Manifesting my first A from SLU 😛
ChocolateEclair
Full Member
A today over email!😄 I interviewed on 9/12!
OOS A about an hour ago, email!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 309K