2023-2024 Tufts

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can someone call them to ask?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
what time did the rejections come in? I'm just wondering why I havent heard anything at all yet

Reactions: 1 user
Narrowly missed me, only to get me this afternoon or tomorrow morning probably.

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Maybe it's something to do w submission date I submitted within the first 10 minutes that the secondary was released

Might just be like Jefferson where they lead some of us on for days b/c they're releasing them in waves but they eventually just reject us

Reactions: 2 users
I’m hoping that this means there will be some deferral movement coming soon? Anyone from Maine track deferral have any insight? I am probably delusional though

unrelated: is your pro pic the cover art from loveless?

And while I’m posting - did anyone who interviewed Maine track get a pre ii R from Boston today?
I’m also wondering this! I am deferred from Maine track but didn’t hear anything today. Tbh I assume we’ll just get the next wave of Boston track Rs.

I just called and they are all done sending out interview invites, and that "letters of regret will be going out in bulk" for the next few days, so it probably won't take until March 31.

I did politely ask if there was a reason / delay that meant those who submitted really early (i.e. July like me lol) waited for over 8 months with no contact or updates from the school just to be rejected. The admissions office said that they couldn't really give a reason, and just gave the basic "we have rolling admissions" non-answer. For anyone else in my boat, I hope this brings some closure? Explanation?

Congrats to everyone who got in and good luck to those interviewing today!

• Care
Reactions: 20 users
I just called and they are all done sending out interview invites, and that "letters of regret will be going out in bulk" for the next few days, so it probably won't take until March 31.

I did politely ask if there was a reason / delay that meant those who submitted really early (i.e. July like me lol) waited for over 8 months with no contact or updates from the school just to be rejected. The admissions office said that they couldn't really give a reason, and just gave the basic "we have rolling admissions" non-answer. For anyone else in my boat, I hope this brings some closure? Explanation?

I emailed and they said the same thing unfortunately

thanks for doing this and relaying this info to us, appreciate it!

Reactions: 3 users

Thanks so much for letting us know! Much appreciated.

thanks for calling them OUTTT because what's the point of rolling admissions if we're gonna submit in July of last year and not even get a single follow up email

Reactions: 9 users
I’m hoping that this means there will be some deferral movement coming soon? Anyone from Maine track deferral have any insight? I am probably delusional though
I have been DD Maine Track since Oct and heard nothing. hoping to hear something soon now that they're done interviewing

OOS pre-II R! shucks this was a top choice but good luck to the rest of you!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users