2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS Pre-II R, complete 8/4.

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are these Rs just coming through or did you get them earlier?

No welcome to Hotel California…. Pre-II R

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Lol nope nothing! I’m excited for second look but from the acceptance email document it looks like it won’t be until April🥲
Damn, I was hoping for a QnA at some point soon to ask more questions. I hope they break the silence soon :( thank you btw

Complete late August, still haven't heard anything

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else getting excited for Thursday??

Reactions: 1 users
When is Keck’s interview season typically over?
I emailed them and they told me they are interviewing through the end of Feb. Realistically this means probably all invites are sent out through feb but maybe not? Ppl who got the most recent IIs - were the dates for the end of Feb?

Reactions: 4 users
pls let today be the day the wait literally hurts my stomach

today is for sure a possible day for calls right?

OOS complete 8/1 and haven't heard a thing from this school. Am I cooked?

also didn't realize USC is very IS friendly for a private school. Wish I had known this before applying 😔

i guess we have to wait another 2 weeks 🙉

• Sad
Has anyone gotten any more IIs? They said they are interviewing until the end of Feb so I am really curious whether there have been updates on that since obvi we are half way through Feb (how much notice do they usually give for IIs?)

i interviewed jan 10 and haven’t heard back yet lolz

Just for reference, it took me a month and 9 days to hear back after my interview. I think they sped up too because of winter break and they wanted to release everyone’s decisions so we didn’t have to wait one more month

Edit: interviewed 11/10, WL: 12/19

Last edited:
I interviewed October 20 and heard back January 16. So almost 3 months? But to be fair there was Winter Break in between those.