You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Utah
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
from last years thread it looks like they went radio silent from oct until februaryInterviewed 9/11 still waiting, Dr. Chan pleaseeee
Last edited:
from last years thread it looks like they went radio silent from oct until february
I think they may have sent out a few more As on November 1st since that’s when I got my call from Dr. Chan! But I don’t know anyone else who’s been accepted yet so I don’t know if it was a batch or just a few.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ylwwj
Full Member
congrats!! When did you interview?I think they may have sent out a few more As on November 1st since that’s when I got my call from Dr. Chan! But I don’t know anyone else who’s been accepted yet so I don’t know if it was a batch or just a few.
PharmDtoMD2
Pharmacist/MS0
Congratulations!!I think they may have sent out a few more As on November 1st since that’s when I got my call from Dr. Chan! But I don’t know anyone else who’s been accepted yet so I don’t know if it was a batch or just a few.
congrats!! When did you interview?
Thanks!!! I interviewed Sep 25!
mplantsplants
Full Member
Hey congratulations! I interviewed close to that date, if you don't mind sharing what were your stats? 🙂Thanks!!! I interviewed Sep 25!
I'm from Idaho and I have my interview tmr!Any Idaho residents get an II yet?
Hey congratulations! I interviewed close to that date, if you don't mind sharing what were your stats? 🙂
Thanks! 3.77 and 512 Preview 8. I think my ECs were really what did it though 🙂
Do you mind sharing what your ECs were?Thanks! 3.77 and 512 Preview 8. I think my ECs were really what did it though 🙂
mplantsplants
Full Member
Yay that’s so awesome congrats!! Nervously waiting for a call hahaThanks! 3.77 and 512 Preview 8. I think my ECs were really what did it though 🙂
plsletmebeadr
Full Member
Yes Feeny!! Congrats 🥰Just got the call with the A!! Interviewed 9/15.
IS, LM 61.5, nontrad, low SES, first gen.
You are killin it!Just got the call with the A!! Interviewed 9/15.
IS, LM 61.5, nontrad, low SES, first gen.
PharmDtoMD2
Pharmacist/MS0
Congratulations!! Love this.Just got the call with the A!! Interviewed 9/15.
IS, LM 61.5, nontrad, low SES, first gen.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope not. I'm IS (LM 76) and haven't heard anything🙁Do we think II’s are done? Last year the latest one I could see on the SDN thread was on Nov 28th.
I have worse stats than you, but 3.7/511 IS and haven’t heard anything either. I just know they stop interviewing in December so feels like they are either done or almost done.I hope not. I'm IS (LM 76) and haven't heard anything🙁
+1Just got rejected. Sucks. Good luck everyone else
Dang I'm sorry. Do you mind me asking pre or post interview?Just got rejected. Sucks. Good luck everyone else
outcastdoodle
Full Member
Pre-II R. IS. This one hurts
Got the R[emoji966][emoji471][emoji2423]
Pre-II R complete mid August! LM 66
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
Pre-II R. I'm becoming numb at this point.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1177773
OOS pre-II R
In-state, pre-interview rejection. Damn this one stings bad, I thought I had good EC's and writing.
docdoc3000
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R
IS pre II R today. LM of 74. Despite the lip service in their email, I am left feeling pretty discouraged, especially given their IS interview rate.
Skiwizard118
Full Member
When did you (and any other pre II IS Rs) submit secondaries?IS pre II R today. LM of 74. Despite the lip service in their email, I am left feeling pretty discouraged, especially given their IS interview rate.
Skiwizard118
Full Member
And I’m so sorry to everyone by the way, this process is grueling and anxiety inducing, keep your heads up, you are all amazing beyond what one school says!When did you (and any other pre II IS Rs) submit secondaries?
Same day I received it, 7/3When did you (and any other pre II IS Rs) submit secondaries?
ThanosThighs
Full Member
I think the IS interview rate is lower this year. On MSAR it's pretty high, but they interviewed 500 and in the interview they told us they are only interviewing 350 total. So naturally less IS will be interviewed, probably at least 50 less, and more people IS may have applied this cycle. I'm sorry though about the R's. This doesn't define you! It just means you are meant to be somewhere else where you will learn and grow more!
benkenobiwan
Full Member
Any acceptances or rejections for interviews that happened in October yet? Wondering if we are ever going to hear back lol
last year october dates didn’t start hearing till febAny acceptances or rejections for interviews that happened in October yet? Wondering if we are ever going to hear back lol
last year october dates didn’t start hearing till feb
Someone during my interview day in mid October said to expect a decision late February early march, I wasn’t sure if this was accurate but seems to be on par with previous years.
plsletmebeadr
Full Member
I have gotten not one, not two, but THREE calls from random Utah numbers today and none of them were Dr. Chan. My nerves cannot take this lol
i interviewed Sep 9 and still haven't heard anything eitherAny acceptances or rejections for interviews that happened in October yet? Wondering if we are ever going to hear back lol
PharmDtoMD2
Pharmacist/MS0
I interviewed 9/11. No news yet!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
benkenobiwan
Full Member
I’d hold on hope! They rejected a ton last week so that means you are definitely still in contending!So if I haven't received an interview yet, but also didn't get rejected on Friday, are they just prolonging the wait before my execution? Aren't they basically done with interview invites?
plsletmebeadr
Full Member
As far as I can tell they've sent out IIs on Tuesdays this year so maybe today is the day 👀 it's not over til its over!So if I haven't received an interview yet, but also didn't get rejected on Friday, are they just prolonging the wait before my execution? Aren't they basically done with interview invites?
plsletmebeadr
Full Member
Still waiting over hereHas anyone received a call for A in December?