You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Vermont
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PartyPigeon101
Full Member
I'm on the same boat...I interviewed 12/13 and still haven’t heard anything ..
+1 OOS DD
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
Well that’s comforting as a serrated knife to the kidneys. The wait goes on lol. Stay strong fam
Caveat mTOR
Full Member
Accepted OOS, Interview 1/5.
mcattooeasy
Full Member
I interviewed 12/13 and still haven’t heard anything ..
same hereI'm on the same boat...
Bropro
Full Member
same here
I'm on the same boat...
me toooo. Has anyone from 12/13 heard back? I'm nervous that Jan IIs are already hearing back 🙁I interviewed 12/13 and still haven’t heard anything ..
Last edited:
longsocks16
Full Member
My guess is we hear something tomorrowme toooo. Has anyone from 12/13 heard back? I'm nervous that Jan IIs are already hearing back 🙁
Do they put out decisions once a month or more than that?
StretcherPusher826
Full Member
Seems like every 3-5 weeks but hopefully it starts speeding up as the cycle comes to an endDo they put out decisions once a month or more than that?
nosleeep247
Full Member
SameeeeI interviewed 12/13 and still haven’t heard anything ..
nosleeep247
Full Member
lmaooo let me check mine rqThey just followed me on Instagram… good sign?
wizard1234
Full Member
OOS II! LM 67
Congrats!! Did you send an update letter? Complete date?OOS II! LM 67
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
wizard1234
Full Member
No update letter. Complete 12/14 (super last minute decision to apply haha). Only 1 interview date available (3/1).Congrats!! Did you send an update letter? Complete date?
Good luck 2/23 interviewees! Hope your interviews are going well this afternoon.
scorpionfish
Full Member
I also applied 12/14 last minute so this gives me hope!!!No update letter. Complete 12/14 (super last minute decision to apply haha). Only 1 interview date available (3/1).
ii_manifestation
Full Member
Wait me too! Idk why but hopefully good signThey just followed me on Instagram… good sign?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
are you guys public or are these follow requests hahahWait me too! Idk why but hopefully good sign
maybe it's part of their review
Lane Jorgensen
Full Member
Reposting this in case anyone has any insightis post ii --> R a thing or is everyone waitlisted or DD first?
Also, is it possible to go from DD->R or are all DD sent to waitlist?
StretcherPusher826
Full Member
When I emailed about the decision timeline they said the decision would be accepted or delayed decision. So I don't think they even start waitlisting until interviews are over. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrongReposting this in case anyone has any insight
Bropro
Full Member
I could be wrong, but I believe it's A or DD, and when the cycle starts wrapping up, and interviews are done, then DD turns into A WL or R (or a ghost?)Reposting this in case anyone has any insight
Caveat mTOR
Full Member
Just withdrew my A from here, these are genuinely some of the nicest people I've ever met. Good luck to you guys.
GOATJust withdrew my A from here, these are genuinely some of the nicest people I've ever met. Good luck to you guys.
outfishing
Full Member
Hi I'm new here and just panicking about this stupid process.
I'm confused about how DD works because it seems that there are no postII Rs but the email says this means you are either "waitlisted or accepted"? So does that mean that they just aren't rejecting people at all after IIs? That seems like a crazy thing to do lol
I was put on DD in late Jan and have been losing hope. Has anyone this cycle heard back from DD? Even to be put on WL?
I'm confused about how DD works because it seems that there are no postII Rs but the email says this means you are either "waitlisted or accepted"? So does that mean that they just aren't rejecting people at all after IIs? That seems like a crazy thing to do lol
I was put on DD in late Jan and have been losing hope. Has anyone this cycle heard back from DD? Even to be put on WL?
Hi I'm new here and just panicking about this stupid process.
I'm confused about how DD works because it seems that there are no postII Rs but the email says this means you are either "waitlisted or accepted"? So does that mean that they just aren't rejecting people at all after IIs? That seems like a crazy thing to do lol
I was put on DD in late Jan and have been losing hope. Has anyone this cycle heard back from DD? Even to be put on WL?
They don't officially WL or R people til they've done a review of all interviewees from my understanding. So I imagine your position becomes more clear around April-May.
So people who have not been put on DD but who have not heard back, will get R’s?They don't officially WL or R people til they've done a review of all interviewees from my understanding. So I imagine your position becomes more clear around April-May.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sure everyone will hear back at some point. DD will go to A/R Or WLSo people who have not been put on DD but who have not heard back, will get R’s?
Lane Jorgensen
Full Member
the website suggests DD cannot go to R. Maybe previous forums indicate otherwise. "Candidates in the DD status will be presented to the committee in subsequent meetings until a decision, accepted or waitlisted, has been made. While this status may be disappointing in the beginning, it is a temporary status."
nosleeep247
Full Member
Any 12/13 interviewers hear back........ Like they got back to everyone but that date right? I haven't had a single email since the interview.
longsocks16
Full Member
Nope same here, just silence. Confused because they did tell us it would be mid to late Feb so maybe next week??Any 12/13 interviewers hear back........ Like they got back to everyone but that date right? I haven't had a single email since the interview.
nosleeep247
Full Member
Maybe! Hopefully here is not ur only choice bc if it was for me, id be ****ing bricks. Stay strong 12/13 ghostees.Nope same here, just silence. Confused because they did tell us it would be mid to late Feb so maybe next week??
no.green.ham
Full Member
Any II updates? Or is it wraps atp 🥹
Are they looking for a whole essay in the campus selection section of AMP, or just a short blurb about why I prefer a particular campus? I feel like I remember them saying it won't play a role in general admissions, just in consideration of which campus to place me at. But I don't want to ruin my chances at the school by submitting a 3 sentence blurb lol.
ACKjp
Full Member
It has no bearing on admissions, it’s truly your preference. I wrote 3-4 sentences and got an A to my preferred campus!Are they looking for a whole essay in the campus selection section of AMP, or just a short blurb about why I prefer a particular campus? I feel like I remember them saying it won't play a role in general admissions, just in consideration of which campus to place me at. But I don't want to ruin my chances at the school by submitting a 3 sentence blurb lol.
Curious about this tooAny II updates? Or is it wraps atp 🥹
Bruh, I just used chat gpt to give me a brief paragraph and didn’t sweat too muchAre they looking for a whole essay in the campus selection section of AMP, or just a short blurb about why I prefer a particular campus? I feel like I remember them saying it won't play a role in general admissions, just in consideration of which campus to place me at. But I don't want to ruin my chances at the school by submitting a 3 sentence blurb lol.
cutie3141592
Full Member
Are they looking for a whole essay in the campus selection section of AMP, or just a short blurb about why I prefer a particular campus? I feel like I remember them saying it won't play a role in general admissions, just in consideration of which campus to place me at. But I don't want to ruin my chances at the school by submitting a 3 sentence blurb lol.
in like 2 sentences said i want VT cuz i like to play outside
in like 2 sentences said i want VT cuz i like to play outside
LOL that is basically what I went with too. I decided to just talk about how I'm a tree hugger because I grew up in the mountains.
medschoolbaddieee
Full Member
has anyone heard about scholarships/financial aid packages and such yet?
Not yet, was there a timeline given on when they’d let us know?has anyone heard about scholarships/financial aid packages and such yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone have any insight into how great the CT Campus is for research? I prefer the more urban environment of CT, but I also don’t want to miss out on research in case I go for a more competitive specialty
regulardiet
One Boost Original. Shaken, not stirred.
I believe their rule of thumb for interviewing end is March. Whether that's March 1 or 31 I'm not too sure.Are there still iis to be sent here?
Yes I feel that it means you’re accepted or waitlisted. I suppose there’s no point in giving you an R if you might be waitlisted or accepted as you say. That’s what I’m telling myselfthe website suggests DD cannot go to R. Maybe previous forums indicate otherwise. "Candidates in the DD status will be presented to the committee in subsequent meetings until a decision, accepted or waitlisted, has been made. While this status may be disappointing in the beginning, it is a temporary status."
If I've been on DD since December, should I just assume I'm a waitlist :'(