2023-2024 Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was placed on DD, would I still be able to see uvm as an alternative with the plan to enroll tool? I have an A at other school.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That's what I thought, it's not appearing on my list
When did you get placed on the list? It could be UVM has yet to report it to AMCAS. I have the same issue with one of my As. It came in last Friday but has yet to show in the CYMS tool. My other As and AL placements are there though.
 
When did you get placed on the list? It could be UVM has yet to report it to AMCAS. I have the same issue with one of my As. It came in last Friday but has yet to show in the CYMS tool. My other As and AL placements are there though.
It was around January 18th
 
Last cycle they sent the February wave on the last Friday of the month, so I’m really hoping today or tomorrow!! 🤞🏼
Time to upload those letters of interest/intent
Content Cat Typing GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad