You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Vermont
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
My hunch is that this is unlikely and that the great majority are waitlisted based on threads I've seen, but I could be wrongSo they do actually accept DD candidates off the bat instead of just waitlisting us all?
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
When would we get the waitlist decision? I assume waitlist movement starts in May... ppl seem to say theres "a good amount" of movement from the waitlist (however many that means lol)My hunch is that this is unlikely and that the great majority are waitlisted based on threads I've seen, but I could be wrong
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cutie3141592
Full Member
Bropro
Full Member
me manifesting decisions being sent tomorrow![]()
me joining the manifestation circle
When I sent an update, I did both but they emailed me back to confirm that they saw it was in the portal too.
ACKjp
Full Member
Email only!Silly question here, but do they typically call or email with A's/decisions?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Do we think they are going to wait until after April 1 for next decision wave bc of the AMCAS traffic deadline for ppl to narrow to 3 schools?
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Do we think they are going to wait until after April 1 for next decision wave bc of the AMCAS traffic deadline for ppl to narrow to 3 schools?
Sorry for speaking that into existence…don’t want to wait longer either[emoji28]
nosleeep247
Full Member
Doing a little jig and talking to whatever is above as well![]()
me joining the manifestation circle
Do we think they are going to wait until after April 1 for next decision wave bc of the AMCAS traffic deadline for ppl to narrow to 3 schools?
I would be surprised if they did this, but at the same time it is possible. They did tell my group that we'd hear back likely either late March or early April. Holding out hope it's today though lol. Also dancing with Totoro to manifest.
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
IS A!!!! Lifelong dream tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
longsocks16
Full Member
Congrats! When did you interview?IS A!!!! Lifelong dream tbh
longsocks16
Full Member
Still silence for 12/13 folks??
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
1/26Congrats! When did you interview?
cutie3141592
Full Member
If it’s like last year, most DD’s will hear May 1&2 if they are A or WL
longsocks16
Full Member
Just got DD :/ interviewed 12/13
mcattooeasy
Full Member
+1Just got DD :/ interviewed 12/13
PartyPigeon101
Full Member
OOS A!! Interviewed 12/13!!
Did all of these decisions come out at the same time?
wannabepedsdoc
Full Member
Has anyone been moved from DD to A/WL/R? Or does DD mean we’re not hearing back until May 1st?
Early Feb interviewee manifesting hearing back next round. 🤞🤞🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nosleeep247
Full Member
12/13 DD, and withdrawing. I was just hoping for potential scholarships! Hopefully, my potential seat goes to someone!
Bropro
Full Member
i just got an email that it's going to be on 4/19!Does anyone know if there’s a second look day/when that would be?
i just got an email that it's going to be on 4/19!
Haha yes just saw! Thanks! Anyone know start time?
Vermont is going to drop 20 on duke, duke has looked mid af compared to previous yearsIf I put money on UVM to beat Duke in the tournament today will they accept me please lol
ACKjp
Full Member
But do you know Lincoln’s 👀can you guys sneak me into second look even tho i’m just a DD gal 🥹i know all the fun spots in Burly
outfishing
Full Member
For those who got DD today……. Welcome to purgatory 👿
For those who got DD today……. Welcome to purgatory 👿
I thought the devil was a heart at first and literally laughed out loud.
Vermont is going to drop 20 on duke, duke has looked mid af compared to previous years
And hey I mean I went to Carolina so I'd love that lol
premed42568
Full Member
OOS A! Interviewed early Dec after being on DD!
Congratulations! Proof there are As for those who are DDOOS A! Interviewed early Dec after being on DD!
Congrats!! Did you send an LOI?OOS A! Interviewed early Dec after being on DD!
Bropro
Full Member
I'll sneak you in but you gotta tell me the spotscan you guys sneak me into second look even tho i’m just a DD gal 🥹i know all the fun spots in Burly
Wallflower collective is my favorite burly spot for more chill drinks, if you’re looking for messy then Lincoln’s is awesome 👀 red square alsoI'll sneak you in but you gotta tell me the spots
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ACKjp
Full Member
Don’t forget Hattie’s!Wallflower collective is my favorite burly spot for more chill drinks, if you’re looking for messy then Lincoln’s is awesome 👀 red square also
hopefulapplicant!
Full Member
Is any deposit required? My portal is glitching a bit lol
KENTUCKY GOT DOGWALKED KANSAS ONLY WON CUZ THEY PAID OFF THE REFS AND BYU IS WALKING HOME IN DISGRACE THIS IS OUR YEARI thought the devil was a heart at first and literally laughed out loud.
And hey I mean I went to Carolina so I'd love that lol
premed42568
Full Member
I sent a letter of interest!Congrats!! Did you send an LOI?
._.SpicyMayo._.
Full Member
What are your stats if you don’t mind me asking?I sent a letter of interest!