You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Virginia Commonwealth
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
snowywinter7
Full Member
I received a hold email just now; my interview was on 3/6. Good luck to everyone, and we should all be proud of all the hard work we've put in to get to this point regardless of the final outcome 🙂
Timmy In Twenty Years
New Member
Good luck y'all for this Friday. The nerves are starting to kick in!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Missed the last 2 dates, hoping this one is it!Good luck y'all for this Friday. The nerves are starting to kick in!
Don't even know what to expect tomorrow, wishing the best of luck to everyone.
catlover2000!
Full Member
The hold email said mid march, so who knows 🙃Good luck tomorrow everyone. Does anyone know when the waitlist is created if we don’t get an offer tomorrow?
In our interview last week they said the waitlist would be generated within one to two weeks following the last decision day (3/15)Good luck tomorrow everyone. Does anyone know when the waitlist is created if we don’t get an offer tomorrow?
In our interview last week they said the waitlist would be generated within one to two weeks following the last decision day (3/15)
Should be around the first week of April 🙂
Regardless of the results/decisions today, I’m proud of everyone.
zerobaseonetrash
Full Member
anyone know what time decisions approx will come out?
anyone know what time decisions approx will come out?
Might be delayed today I wonder… It is Match day after all.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EST or PST?Previous year threads people reported they got decisions like 12-2 PM
EST!EST or PST?
choppedliver
Full Member
So far this cycle their decisions have come out at 6:00 PM, 9:30 AM, and like 2:00 PM. they really like to keep us on our toes lol.anyone know what time decisions approx will come out?
6PM is crazySo far this cycle their decisions have come out at 6:00 PM, 9:30 AM, and like 2:00 PM. they really like to keep us on our toes lol.
peninsula⛱️
Full Member
Today is match day too so maybe they're running behind?So far this cycle their decisions have come out at 6:00 PM, 9:30 AM, and like 2:00 PM. they really like to keep us on our toes lol.
Seeing as no one posted, noAnyone get anything yet?
Why are they taking so long 😭😭
mplantsplants
Full Member
Nothing yet!! It’s 4:11 EST now…
catlover2000!
Full Member
This is torturously longWhy are they taking so long 😭😭
Lolol they keeping us hostage until 6pm. Savages
D
deleted1143918
Lmfao every time I see a notif from this thread I'm like bet it's finally over and then I see that we're still in limboLolol they keeping us hostage until 6pm. Savages
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Only more 1 hour to go I guess!Lmfao every time I see a notif from this thread I'm like bet it's finally over and then I see that we're still in limbo
Why 6 pm? Wouldn’t 5 pm be the time they close?
I highly doubt decisions will still come out today haha
snowywinter7
Full Member
I think it’s based on the fact that the first acceptance day of this cycle decisions came out at 6 pmWhy 6 pm? Wouldn’t 5 pm be the time they close?
D
deleted1143918
they said it would be March 15 explicitly and have stuck to the dates they've said previously so it will be today, the question is just whenI highly doubt decisions will still come out today haha
updawg1
Full Member
That’s not entirely true. They told us December 16th and then sent on December 18ththey said it would be March 15 explicitly and have stuck to the dates they've said previously so it will be today, the question is just when
Dec 16 is a Saturday that’s prob whyThat’s not entirely true. They told us December 16th and then sent on December 18th
updawg1
Full Member
Ya that’s definitely why. I just meant it more as they obviously wouldn’t put it past them to select a day that they couldn’t do, and then push it off til another dayDec 16 is a Saturday that’s prob why
All they have to do is release the decisions. Our fate has already been sealedYa that’s definitely why. I just meant it more as they obviously wouldn’t put it past them to select a day that they couldn’t do, and then push it off til another day
choppedliver
Full Member
Also they already pushed it back. At the beginning of the interview cycle they were saying March 1st, they would have told us if the dates changed.they said it would be March 15 explicitly and have stuck to the dates they've said previously so it will be today, the question is just when
peninsula⛱️
Full Member
Right? Portal still says March 1 in admissions timelineAlso they already pushed it back. At the beginning of the interview cycle they were saying March 1st, they would have told us if the dates changed.
mplantsplants
Full Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but I was under the impression that March 15th is a hard AAMC deadline for all medical schools to notify applicants of post-interview status.
peninsula⛱️
Full Member
Yeah a few schools are still interviewing so it's probably not until Apr/May that they release decisionsCorrect me if I’m wrong but I was under the impression that March 15th is a hard AAMC deadline for all medical schools to notify applicants of post-interview status.
peninsula⛱️
Full Member
Called this morning and they said please keep refreshing the portal. Idk which number works best to call them too. It's 6 PM 🥲would someone take one for the team and call them to find out if we get anything today lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vcu you are making it hard to concentrate at work. Pleasseeeeeee
zerobaseonetrash
Full Member
man this is ridiculous lol
Vcu you are making it hard to concentrate at work. Pleasseeee
On a flight and I’ve refreshed my portal for the millionth time😭man this is ridiculous lol
Vcu my boys need the Dub. Give then the A already.
I wonder if decisions went out, just not to anyone who has posted on this site yet. Lol what a day. I got absolutely nothing done because I was petrified with anxiety waiting for an update. Edit: literally two seconds after I post this the As start rolling in, because of course 😂