-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC San Francisco
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
just_a_gal
Full Member
me too! fingers crossed 🙂I also got waitlisted and interviewed late October
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lil'MissProzac
New Member
IS R, interview 10/22. Congrats to all the A's out there and good luck to the WL's! <3
OOS Pre II R
Anyone not heard back with an early ish interview?
I haven’t heard back and I interviewed 11/21.. please[emoji24]
Same, interviewed 11/19 and haven’t heard anythingI haven’t heard back and I interviewed 11/21.. please[emoji24]
Same, interviewed 11/19 and haven’t heard anything
Do you think an acceptance is off the table atp? This is actual torture
I have no clue… hopefully someone who knows more can chime in mDo you think an acceptance is off the table atp? This is actual torture
But all this waiting is really nerve racking
Letmeinpleaseucr
Full Member
As they released As, Rs, Pre II Rs, and WL today I think you should have received something today. if not that may indicate your decision will be released later. Thats just me speculating thoDo you think an acceptance is off the table atp? This is actual torture
ilovecatsanddogs712
Full Member
For those that got the JMP A, when did you interview?
medgirlies
Full Member
Pre-II R
kettlecorn_
Full Member
Have any SJV PRIME applicants heard back today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDWANT2BEE
New Member
Yes I received the email at 1:55 PST todayHave any SJV PRIME applicants heard back today?
PotatoBean
Full Member
Well well well, if it isn't the consequences of my actions
CONGRATS
SocalPremed00
Full Member
IS WL, Nov interview
BlessTheMakerAndHisWater
Full Member
OOS A!! Going to be the first doctor in my family! :,)
+1 IS WL by email @2:42 PM PST Feb 6th. Interviewed Oct 10th. No Okta email, but I did have to enroll in Duo. I received the financial aid letter back in December and have since completed my financial aid application process (including FAFSA, CSS, and IDOC tax return submissions).
Hope this helps any anxious pre-meds who will no-doubt scroll through this forum next year around this time 😉 Hoping have a positive update before the end of the season 😭
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the A's so far!!
Hope this helps any anxious pre-meds who will no-doubt scroll through this forum next year around this time 😉 Hoping have a positive update before the end of the season 😭
Good luck everyone and congrats to all the A's so far!!
That_Consideration98
New Member
Can anybody confirm that after accepting their offer on the "Offer-MD" tab on the portal the page turns into "Conditions of Acceptance to the 2025 entering class" and does NOT give you any confirmation or let you review your selections?
Just a little paranoid because I would've liked to receive a confirmation email and the option to decline the offer being right below the accept offer button freaks me out haha.
Just a little paranoid because I would've liked to receive a confirmation email and the option to decline the offer being right below the accept offer button freaks me out haha.
hungryandsleepy
New Member
If we interviewed early December but haven’t heard back, are we to assume the decision will come out in the later wave? Or will there be more decisions this week?
did some digging and last year people in our shoes were told they will either receive a post-II R between now and the second wave, or a WL or A during the second wave. Not really sure if that holds true this year but that's what people last year saidIf we interviewed early December but haven’t heard back, are we to assume the decision will come out in the later wave? Or will there be more decisions this week?
hungryandsleepy
New Member
Oof, thank you for looking into itdid some digging and last year people in our shoes were told they will either receive a post-II R between now and the second wave, or a WL or A during the second wave. Not really sure if that holds true this year but that's what people last year said
no problem! let me know if you find out anything else, and good luck!Oof, thank you for looking into it
+1 pre-ii R
neymarpluto
M1
lmao this is what we all experienced! and we are all paranoid as well.Can anybody confirm that after accepting their offer on the "Offer-MD" tab on the portal the page turns into "Conditions of Acceptance to the 2025 entering class" and does NOT give you any confirmation or let you review your selections?
Just a little paranoid because I would've liked to receive a confirmation email and the option to decline the offer being right below the accept offer button freaks me out haha.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That_Consideration98
New Member
Are you referring to the "Offer-MD" tab with this page that says "1. Permission to register is subject to satisfactory completion of all premedical requirements and the evaluation of all your college transcripts by the School of Medicine at the University of California, San Francisco..... etc" ?I hit accept and it says the "Conditions of Acceptance" page so I guess that is our confirmation?
Because that's what shows up for me now. I was also worried about not getting a confirmation and paranoid about hitting the wrong button
That_Consideration98
New Member
Ok great to know I'm not the only one haha. I wish the page stayed and I could see that which option i selected for my own peace of mindlmao this is what we all experienced! and we are all paranoid as well.
neymarpluto
M1
yes exactly I see that as well. i wish they sent an email or sth to confirm!
charredmeat
New Member
Many congrats to those getting the A today! Does anyone remember what they said in the Dec/Jan info sessions about the decision waves? Are they all going to be in February? Or will one be in March?
chillguy55
New Member
In my info session they said they will do a second round of decisions around the first week of March.Many congrats to those getting the A today! Does anyone remember what they said in the Dec/Jan info sessions about the decision waves? Are they all going to be in February? Or will one be in March?
iloveharvard
Full Member
Will they convert some WL to A during the second wave?did some digging and last year people in our shoes were told they will either receive a post-II R between now and the second wave, or a WL or A during the second wave. Not really sure if that holds true this year but that's what people last year said
I wish I had the answer to that but Im really not sure. I’m guessing they save all the waitlists for the end of the cycleWill they convert some WL to A during the second wave?
IS A for the regular MD program! Interviewed for PRIME 10/21 🙂
Congrats!!! Did you hear back yesterday?IS A for the regular MD program! Interviewed for PRIME 10/21 🙂
VOLTRON7121
Full Member
What is the earliest financial aid would get sent out?
Thanks! Yes sorry to clarify I got the email yesterday afternoon but only checked my email this morning lolCongrats!!! Did you hear back yesterday?
Also what is this OKTA email everyone is talking about 😭
I think I saw that they will try to get our UC ID #'s to us by mid-Feb and then we can fill out the application, so assuming you fill it out ASAP then that gives them roughly 2.5 months to get our packages to us before the end of April. Last year there were lots of complications with the new FAFSA form so I don't think it would be a good estimate, but I did hear most UCs gave packages after April last year.What is the earliest financial aid would get sent out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TrypanBlue
Full Member
It was a random email we got about setting up an OKTA account that we all thought was indicative of wait-list or acceptance but it turned out it was exactly that... a random email with no bearing of if you got in or not 😆
alphaketoglutarate_lover
Full Member
Anyone wanna make an accepted students group me?
There is also a FB page! "UCSF School of Medicine: Class of 2029"