You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Looks like I’m onto the waitlist 😔
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icedlattelover
Full Member
OOS A at 5 PM EST!! Interviewed 3/5
salmon boy
Full Member
+1 OOS A!
Futuredoc-ish
New Member
IS A received via email at 5 pm est!
Guess it's another waitlist 🙁
wl for me 💔
sundriedtomato44
New Member
Did wl get an email?
A at 5pm est
Congrats! when was your interview?OOS A received by email also at 5pm est!
Congrats! interview date?IS A received via email at 5 pm est!
See yall on the WL! (0/4 on Admissions dates WOOOOO)
castking38
New Member
IS A, II in Oct
Congrats! What time did you get your acceptance?IS A, II in Oct
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn’t get anything they’re probably gonna send something at a later datedid WL get an email?
catinsomehats
Full Member
do they send acceptances all at the same time? ahhh so bummed
Thank you! It was last week of FebCongrats! when was your interview?
drzennywenny
Full Member
Also 0/4 on admissions dates for the second year in a row now 💀See yall on the WL! (0/4 on Admissions dates WOOOOO)
premedvibe
Full Member
congrats to everyone who got accepted. did all of those who got accepted receive the email at exactly 5 pm? i still havent received anything
Literally in waitlist purgatory for every school, wondering if I'll even get in at this point. How good has waitlist movement been in past years?
D
deleted1203533
Well guess I’m gonna krill myself 🫡
DecemberCongrats! when was your interview?
I would guess so. Sometime later this week.If we didn’t get any emails yet does that mean we’re waitlisted for sure?
premedvibe
Full Member
has vcu done this before..? not inform people who are waitlisted?
Maybe they’re gonna go through and form some sort of rank list and officially waitlist us after that
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frigophobiashift
Full Member
It looks like they inform people 1-2 weeks after the final decision date according to the previous years threadshas vcu done this before..? not inform people who are waitlisted?
Insane how unprofessional these schools are. Making us wait until the very last moment before telling us our status.
D
deleted1203533
live laugh love getting edged 🤩 . It’s like waiting in line at the DMV, nobody knows what’s going on and everything is a gd mystery. If SDN didn’t exist, I would be extremely confused about why I heard nothing.Insane how unprofessional these schools are. Making us wait until the very last moment before telling us our status.
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately I don't think so. It seems like they get released all at the same time. The rest of us will either get rejected or waitlisted in a week or two (just in time to reapply lmao)Any chance for more A to come out today? I’m still hanging on to hope 🙁
witheredmorningstars
Full Member
^^ I got II in Sept and interviewed Sept, thought I did great on interview and didn't hear back on all 4 dates. Make me really doubt myself. Have no A this cycle, all WLs/holds. Thought so hard on what I did wrong.
catinsomehats
Full Member
same situation 🥹 today hurt so badDamn, I got the II in September, interviewed in early October, and got passed up on all 4 dates. Posting this to let others in my situation know that they are not alone and it sucks being edged for so long smh
Futuredoc-ish
New Member
January 9thCongrats! interview date?
Almost the same here, interviewed in early December and am 0/3 since then. Only got 2 IIs and no As yet it’s driving me crazy 🙃^^ I got II in Sept and interviewed Sept, thought I did great on interview and didn't hear back on all 4 dates. Make me really doubt myself. Have no A this cycle, all WLs/holds. Thought so hard on what I did wrong.
Schools don't care about us. They have more than enough applicants.It seems like a strange process that they keep applicants hanging for so long. I interviewed in December and am crushed to have heard nothing today. I feel like my interview couldn’t have gone better.
Canadian rejected after hold 🥰
D
deleted1203533
Post II R just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS WL just now
IS WL just now, interviewed early December
SmilingGhost
New Member
IS WL, interviewed November