pschles123
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received that email with a 9/17 interview dateWould you mind sharing your interview date ?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I received that email with a 9/17 interview dateWould you mind sharing your interview date ?
Would you mind sharing your interview date ?
When did you interview?
I interviewed 09/18, they told me at my interview day to send any updates/interest by 09/29 bc that's when the committee would read over applications again, I forgot to do that, and submitted my hybrid update/interest letter 10/1 lol.+1
Keeping my expectations in check lmao
they said it's deferred on interview day.For those that didnt receive an email would that be a waitlist or rejection?
All the best for youI received that email with a 9/17 interview date
Maybe? But since the emails were personalized, and only a few were reported here I wouldn't say that is the case just yet. Just be patient!For those that didnt receive an email would that be a waitlist or rejection?
they always send them out at once. we have all been deferred if we didn’t receive a link. they said this during my interview, I’m not sure if they said it during all interviews.Maybe? But since the emails were personalized, and only a few were reported here I wouldn't say that is the case just yet. Just be patient!
Interviewed 9/15, also got the same letter!! Hoping for good news :'DD I'm scared lol+1 personalized zoom link received 1:51 pm EST for October 15th at 12:00 pm EST "brief check-in session" w/ Dr. Lina Mehta. May be an A or WL hope to find out not sure what to expect LOL 😀
Yes I got it 12:51pm CST, or 1:51pm EST!did you get it at the same time as vex10?
I hope you get it too! Stay strong and hopeful!they said it's deferred on interview day.
I'm so sad, Case is my dream school and I feel like my interviewer asked a lot of controversial questions that others didn't have to answer. It sucks how much this process depends on luck and the interviewer you get. Ofc not saying this to take away from the accomplishment of everyone who did get the email, I'm genuinely so happy for everyone and am sure they will love Case!
Amazing Congrats!Interviewed 9/15, also got the same letter!! Hoping for good news :'DD I'm scared lol
Did the admissions committee mention at the end of the interview when they would release the results by? I remember they were very clear for us (9/15 interviewees) that they would release results on october 15th.Have people who interviewed on 9/29-30 heard anything? From this + last year's thread it seems like mid September interviewees hear by in mid-October, and mid-October in November... not sure if late September folks are lost in between🥲
same here they said that for me and said to send updates by 09/29 lolDid the admissions committee mention at the end of the interview when they would release the results by? I remember they were very clear for us (9/15 interviewees) that they would release results on october 15th.
oh they explicitly said those that don't receive the zoom link are deferred and they send all of them out at once for that batch? just to be clearthey always send them out at once. we have all been deferred if we didn’t receive a link. they said this during my interview, I’m not sure if they said it during all interviews.
Me too! It's hard to understand what they are looking for. Oh well! 🙁Dang… 😞 This one really hurts—was not ready for that. It was one of my most enjoyable and feel-good interviews, too.
+1 deferred email today 10/15 😀😀😀I got a deferral email today. Does anyone know if they send out post interview rejections at all?
Congrats!+1 A 😀
Congratulations+1 A 😀
We hear back when we hear back, either admissions hasn't gotten to our application yet or are still making decisions on it. Either way, it is out our control now and best to put our energy into things we can.Is there anyone here who submitted in late July and hasn’t heard anything yet?
I submitted mid-late July and have had no communication since. I agree with @PickaGodnPray. Put energy into things that you can control.Is there anyone here who submitted in late July and hasn’t heard anything yet?
I had like ~10 days. Everyone I interacted with on the interview day was incredibly nice and seemed to place a huge emphasis on making it as low-stress as possible, so I would assume they'd be flexible with scheduling.hi for people who have interviewed w/ case previously, did they give you <one week to prepare?
+1 II from ca this morning!
edit: i have eye surgery and cannot make the available interview date - any insight into how flexible they are about providing a diff interview window?
Congrats on II! Can I ask when ur app was complete?hi for people who have interviewed w/ case previously, did they give you <one week to prepare?
+1 II from ca this morning!
edit: i have eye surgery and cannot make the available interview date - any insight into how flexible they are about providing a diff interview window?
Congrats on II! Can I ask when ur app was complete?
Thank you for your response! This really makes me feel betterI had like ~10 days. Everyone I interacted with on the interview day was incredibly nice and seemed to place a huge emphasis on making it as low-stress as possible, so I would assume they'd be flexible with scheduling.
yesDoes Case give you your interviewers beforehand?
It seems every month. Last year decisions were released in mid October and close to mid NovemberDoes anyone know how often Case sends out decisions?
I interviewed on the same day. I specifically remember them not giving us a day and just saying late October. The suspense is brutal. I wish we knew what day it was.Hey everyone! I interviewed with Case on 09/29. During the info session I vaguely remember adcom saying my interview batch wouldn't get a response on 10/15 and that they'd announce a different date in late October.
Does anyone remember which date they mentioned?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.