coobloobin
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
same boat 🙂i submitted 7/22 and silence since! i am mid stat so did they prob just not get to me yet?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
same boat 🙂i submitted 7/22 and silence since! i am mid stat so did they prob just not get to me yet?
In my interview, they said we would for sure hear back by Thanksgiving. I believe emails with a zoom link are sent to accepted students a few days prior. I am hoping the emails will be sent out tomorrow (since they have been sent on Monday in the past) and then the official decisions will be dropped on Wednesday. Basically, we should be praying to receive an email tomorrow and if not, then we can probably assume a deferal (assuming others did receive an email).I interviewed the first week of October and I was also told that the timeframe for a response would be 4-6 weeks and definitely not with the first group of decisions on October 15th. It has now been over 6 weeks since my interview (this upcoming week is seven weeks). Unless I'm missing something I don't think anyone from my interview group has heard anything back based on what I've seen on here and on Admit. I hope this week the decisions will come out but I've been saying that for nearly a month now. Anyone have any insight on this?
Me too, historically seems like yes?I got a "Case Western Reserve: CWRU SOM - Update for Applicants" email with registration for Zoom. Is this the A...?
I'm terrified of assuming it's an A and being wrong lolMe too, historically seems like yes?
congrats!I'm terrified of assuming it's an A and being wrong lol
Yep 12:15 ThursdayDid everyone who got an email today get it for 12:15 pm this Thursday too? Just wondering because the one in October was for a 12 pm meeting
10/15When did you guys interview?
Did you receive an Email?Deferred 🥲
No, but I didn’t get an emailDid you receive an Email?
10/22When did you guys interview?
nope, this is a school that rejects on a rolling basis. i was submitted july and its all quiet for me too. we could be anywhere from "havent looked at yet" to "will come back to this one later" to "maybe we reject later?"Submitted mid August. Is no news pretty much a rejection?
Rip, same hereDeferred 🥲
What time did you get the email+1 zoom link with Dr. Mehta! is this actually an A?
Ya+1 zoom link with Dr. Mehta! is this actually an A?
I received the email 8:50AM CST, Zoom meeting is scheduled for 11/20 12:15PM EST.What time did you get the email
Also interviewed this day and wondering if we made this decision cut off since it’s only been 3 weeks.Has anyone who interviewed on October 27th heard back yet?
I would assume its a deferal if you haven't gotten it yetHas anyone who interviewed Oct 20 gotten a zoom link?
The latest interview date I've seen on here is 10/22 so i'm hoping that we'll be updated in december.Also interviewed this day and wondering if we made this decision cut off since it’s only been 3 weeks.
I interviewed on the 29th and got the email today so I think everyone is being evaluated togetherAlso interviewed this day and wondering if we made this decision cut off since it’s only been 3 weeks.
I think so too. I interviewed two weeks ago, so I don't think they're going by any specific timing.I interviewed on the 29th and got the email today so I think everyone is being evaluated together
Did you get an email for this?Interviewed 9/29 and Deferred! 😢
Nope. However, I’m quite sure that I’ll receive the deferred email on ThursdayDid you get an email for this?
Our recommendation is either to wait for the school/its student reps to create one closer to matriculation or if one of you creates one, to have people dm for the link. A public link is prone to spammers and non-accepted people joining.mod note: link removed
Damn, what day did you interview? I interviewed on 11/6 and they told us multiple times that we were being evaluated on 12/2 and would hear back by mid-December.I think so too. I interviewed two weeks ago, so I don't think they're going by any specific timing.
You seem to have missed the second round of decisions. I hope good news awaits you during the third wave of decisions after the 12/2 committee meeting!Damn, what day did you interview? I interviewed on 11/6 and they told us multiple times that we were being evaluated on 12/2 and would hear back by mid-December.
Congratulations though!
Just got itDid anyone get the deferral email yet
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.