medapplooksy802
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
samejust got deferral. Thought the interview went well 🙁
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
samejust got deferral. Thought the interview went well 🙁
i thought they don’t accept update letters?I uploaded an update letter addressed to UP and have interviewed at both CCLCM and UP, does CCLCM see this letter as well? I received a confirmation from both schools but I’ve addressed it to UP only. Wondering if I need to send a seperate update to CCLCM as well? Thank uou
in the same boat and the radio silence is driving me insane AHHWill CWRU tell you if you are on hold? I submitted in july and haven't heard anything yet but it looks like a lot of people on admit.org have gotten Rs or IIs
im hoping tmr! i heard they have a relatively quick turn around post evaluation (my friend got hers the week after her application was evaluated). Good luck to you!!Interviewed 11/6 and they said that while we’d be evaluated on 12/2, we would hear back for sure by winter break, but probably mid-December.
I’m guessing the email with the Zoom link will go out either this Monday (12/8) or next Monday (12/15). Seems like it always gets sent out on a Monday at least.
Thank you, you as well! I haven’t heard back yet, but I was also very wrong about the link only being sent on Mondays lol. Could be whenever.im hoping tmr! i heard they have a relatively quick turn around post evaluation (my friend got hers the week after her application was evaluated). Good luck to you!!
i also havent haha! oh really? i thought it was always monday mornings but I may be confused! someone also said possibly dec 11 for release date? but do not quote me on thatThank you, you as well! I haven’t heard back yet, but I was also very wrong about the link only being sent on Mondays lol. Could be whenever.
maybe this might be the case! thank u for the update 🙂For what it's worth. I was a part of this week's cohort, and they also said they would be evaluating 12/15 for a turnaround before new year. If done as a full batch, maybe expect that same date!
no pun intended I'm sure😉maybe this might be the case! thank u for the update 🙂
They don't seem to love update letters until after you've interviewed, and even in that case, they prefer you wait until you are either on hold, placed on the alternate list, or waitlisted.Submitted in July and still have not heard from this school. Apparently they accept update letters if you are on hold, but it does not seem like anyone has actually been notified of a pre-II hold status. What is the best course of action? Should I email and ask if i can send an update letter? Does anyone have a similar experience?
Was the same thing last year. Most deferred people go on the alt list or get an R in March. From looking at least years forum a few deferred people also got As around Feb/March. No detailed info though.Does anyone know how many deferred applicants get accepted each year? Is it different this year cause of the alt list stuff?
i hope so! i heard they did their second batch of reviews yday so i am assuming they will send tmr?Zoom linx tmmrw?
If you don’t mind, where did you hear that they met yesterday that? Thanks!i hope so! i heard they did their second batch of reviews yday so i am assuming they will send tmr?
they usually give a few days before the call
The admissions team said they were meeting on the 15th towards the latter part of the interview.If you don’t mind, where did you hear that they met yesterday that? Thanks!
A second batch of interviews or acceptances?The admissions team said they were meeting on the 15th towards the latter part of the interview.
AcceptancesA second batch of interviews or acceptances?
Hope so!We thinking today?
i hope so!! do we remember what day they gave us during interviews?We thinking today?
just the 15th for review😅 fingers crossed loli hope so!! do we remember what day they gave us during interviews?
i was the batch that was review dec 2 !! so i hope soon too HAHAjust the 15th for review😅 fingers crossed lol
same i have literally entered a state of psychosisI've refreshed my email and this thread maybe 100 times today
i wish they would tell us AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDo we think it'll be tomorrow then? I feel like past threads have been a few days before Friday before break.
oh yea i didn't realize their break started the 22nd.. i would hope sometime this week in that case because they really emphasized us hearing back before break (or at least to my group and i interviewed 11/10)Do we think it'll be tomorrow then? I feel like past years' threads have been a few days before the Friday before break.
For us, they told us committee meeting will happen 12/15 and made it sound like the decisions will be out soon thereafter :/ Was that not the vibes for you?The vibe I got was that a decision would be after christmas but before new years.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.