2025-2026 Colorado

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! Recently got a II here. Any general advice for this program/anyone I could connect with?
 
Good morning everyone. For those that have interviewed/received the internal residency verification form, did you fill it out with the aim of being an Accountable Student, or did you select "Not a Colorado resident" when filling it out? For reference, I am a CA resident.
 
Good morning everyone. For those that have interviewed/received the internal residency verification form, did you fill it out with the aim of being an Accountable Student, or did you select "Not a Colorado resident" when filling it out? For reference, I am a CA resident.
I also got this form, do they usually send this before admissions decisions are released?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS A!

Here come the Rockies!
colorado GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys I completed the criminal background check request in jan and still shows haven’t received on portal any idea ?
Are you referring to the CU or Certiphi portal?

If you haven’t received an email containing the report from Certiphi, then it hasn’t been completed yet. Mine took 18 days to come back. Once you’ve received it, you can either release the report through their website, or it will be automatically released after 10 days.
 
Are you referring to the CU or Certiphi portal?

If you haven’t received an email containing the report from Certiphi, then it hasn’t been completed yet. Mine took 18 days to come back. Once you’ve received it, you can either release the report through their website, or it will be automatically released after 10 days.
i got the report back on Certiphi portal in January but the CU portal still shows it havent received the report its been almost a month since report. I emailed Certiphi but no reply back
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just checked my portal and see some financial aid (grants and loans), unsure if scholarships have been given already or not. Does anyone see a scholarship listed? Kinda hoping I receive one....