-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Colorado
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
medschoolpls22
New Member
Has anyone been accepted to any of the branch programs?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i got into Colorado Springs LIC, they let me know during the acceptance phone callHas anyone been accepted to any of the branch programs?
For those who have been placed on a waitlist, any idea based on past cycles, when do we hear more updates?
apollodorus
Full Member
colorado doesn’t accept update letters, correct? kinda sucks because I interviewed in August then got waitlisted…
orangecat77
Full Member
+1 OOS II! I’m also an applicant to the rural medicine program
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Good morning everyone. For those that have interviewed/received the internal residency verification form, did you fill it out with the aim of being an Accountable Student, or did you select "Not a Colorado resident" when filling it out? For reference, I am a CA resident.
roseytoesy
New Member
I also got this form, do they usually send this before admissions decisions are released?Good morning everyone. For those that have interviewed/received the internal residency verification form, did you fill it out with the aim of being an Accountable Student, or did you select "Not a Colorado resident" when filling it out? For reference, I am a CA resident.
Interesting, I am on the waitlist, CO resident and never got it ? Did others on the waitlist get it?
weatherball101
Full Member
Same, I’m assuming we hear back next week from the December interview dates so fingers crossedI also got this form, do they usually send this before admissions decisions are released?
chemistryh8r
Full Member
in the same boat and I did not receive this.Interesting, I am on the waitlist, CO resident and never got it ? Did others on the waitlist get it?
chemistryh8r
Full Member
Just got the form this morning FYIInteresting, I am on the waitlist, CO resident and never got it ? Did others on the waitlist get it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same!
roseytoesy
New Member
1+ A to the rural program!!!!!
weatherball101
Full Member
OOS WL right now, interviewed on 12/10 😢
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I applied to the rural program too! I hope we can be classmates!1+ A to the rural program!!!!!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
I submitted on 09/07/25did anyone who submitted their secondary in september hear back?
and interviewed on 01/09/26.
christianwatson
Full Member
^^???does anyone know if there is an accepted student group or groupme?
I'd be happy to create one, but i imagine it's a better idea to wait until march or so, in case the school send out an official groupme or facebook group. In the meantime, I imagine reaching out to current students is a great way to get basic questions answered.does anyone know if there is an accepted student group or groupme?
There is an official discord for accepted students, it's available in the email that was sent today^^???
medschoolpls22
New Member
did anyone get admitted with a low casper score?
IS25
Full Member
I had low casper and got Adid anyone get admitted with a low casper score?
I got 2nd quartile and a 5 on Previewdid anyone get admitted with a low casper score?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
Congrats!! When did you interview?+1 OOS A!
Here come the Rockies!
![]()
ObjectiveTiger
Full Member
+1 OOS Post-II R
patrickthestar
Full Member
Same here 😕+1 OOS Post-II R
beansman33
Full Member
Are you referring to the CU or Certiphi portal?Hey guys I completed the criminal background check request in jan and still shows haven’t received on portal any idea ?
If you haven’t received an email containing the report from Certiphi, then it hasn’t been completed yet. Mine took 18 days to come back. Once you’ve received it, you can either release the report through their website, or it will be automatically released after 10 days.
From earlier in thread, I believe they interviewed 1/9Congrats!! When did you interview?
IS25
Full Member
i got the report back on Certiphi portal in January but the CU portal still shows it havent received the report its been almost a month since report. I emailed Certiphi but no reply backAre you referring to the CU or Certiphi portal?
If you haven’t received an email containing the report from Certiphi, then it hasn’t been completed yet. Mine took 18 days to come back. Once you’ve received it, you can either release the report through their website, or it will be automatically released after 10 days.
user987765432
New Member
OOS A Colorado Springs Branch! II 1/21
Congratulations! And good lord in heaven, it has been 2 hours with a heart rate in the 120's. I'm sitting still on the couch. Congratulations, and hope we're classmates 🙂OOS A Colorado Springs Branch! II 1/21
Alternate list; applied to Fort Collins Branch. Interviewed on 1/23, LM 74.
futuratypeface
Full Member
Accepted to fort collins!! brb crying 😭
ijustwannagotomedschoolug
Full Member
Congrats to all those accepted so far!
anyone apply for the space medicine program and heard back? Submitted back in July and nothing. Colorado resident too :/
anyone apply for the space medicine program and heard back? Submitted back in July and nothing. Colorado resident too :/
penguinice
New Member
Has anyone who interviewed 2/4 heard back yet?
Probably next 1.5 weeksAnyone know at this point if no news we could expect the R?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FWIW last year i interviewed first week of February and heard back on 3/12Has anyone who interviewed 2/4 heard back yet?
medicalpokemon
Full Member
Does anyone know when scholarship comes out?
Sometime this month, then next month will be financial packages, based on what they've said at second look and the financial aid zoom sessionsDoes anyone know when scholarship comes out?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K